Unread profile

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

I checked my profile again because there is yet another man on the site who thinks I'm a woman.

Yep, it still says I'm a man.  It still says I'm interested in women.

I'm beginning to think that it is the big female symbol that appears under the interested in.  People look at that without reading and think, "This must be a woman."  I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and that's about as close as i can get in this instance.

[Just a little humour and open mockery at people who don't read profiles.  It's not really that upsetting.]

Posted

Part of the problem is that unlike the majority of other sites all are allowed to view profiles, they view it as inclusive of all, not realising that ooo, I've been viewed or message turns to annoyance when you see it was by a male, ( I'm sure it's the same whoever your preference is, eg, women seeking women etc ), all we can do is tolerate this flaw on a primarily good site

Posted

I get the same issues Switch. I initially set my profile as male but due to my female masking the site couldn't recognise me as male and kept blocking my pics until my pics matched my gender. So I had to use trans to allow my profile to continue. I still state my interests in women and even wrote that I am a straight male into women who just likes female masking. But I get loads of men checking out my profile and some contacting me. I'm used to it now and after explaining things most of the time I get polite apologies or decent conversations about the kink. I'd just say ride the waves and only if they are abusive not worry about it. If they do cross the line report them or block them.

Posted

Think it's just par for the course. Your profile name and photo aren't clearly male so yes I guess the conclusion is that people don't read the rest! But they don't do that for most of us. I say I am sub. I still get men writing Dear Mistress. 🙄

Posted

Just filter your messages for only women to contact you..

Posted

Kind of says all you need to know about them though....doesn't it?

Posted

Mock all you want. People NEED TO READ FUCKIN PROFILES! Those who don't, & just randomly click away, should indeed not only me mocked, but openly shamed lol I'm sick of it too, man. I might devise some sort of short questionnaire centered around my profile info to give people when they message me. That way they'll either have to read it or fuck off.

Posted

I have this all the time. I've even narrowed my profile down to just a few sentences, still doesn't work 🤷

Posted

on another website I have two profiles. One personal, one for my clip store.

it is clear from reading the profile the page and store is male ran

the profile picture contains 4 different women

Most days I get some form of private message from a guy going "OMG you're so hot" - sometimes I will humour this, "thanks, glad you think so - I felt my beard needs a bit of a shave" and sometimes I just get a bit "you don't even know what I look like"

Posted
16 hours ago, sonofthunder777 said:

Mock all you want. People NEED TO READ FUCKIN PROFILES! Those who don't, & just randomly click away, should indeed not only me mocked, but openly shamed lol I'm sick of it too, man. I might devise some sort of short questionnaire centered around my profile info to give people when they message me. That way they'll either have to read it or fuck off.

is it worth getting this angry about it? It's an excellent way to filter out twats. 😁