Your interests outside of your sex life

BlackChalice47

BlackChalice47
Posted

As far as my interests go, I’m basically as stereotypical as you can possibly be when it comes to my other interests outside of sexuality and BDSM specifically — but not on purpose (or at least I don’t think). I’ve been heavily into extreme metal music since I was a young ***ager, horror film buff, born a couple of days before Halloween, always loved 80s goth/dark wave types of stuff, anime, etc. The only stereotype I don’t fulfill that I can think of off hand is that I don’t have tattoos and that I’m just kind of a scrawny Everyman looking dweeb who just so happens to have a taste for dark and extreme subject matter. Not for any particular reason other than never being too concerned with my image outside of wearing band shirts.

I guess it makes sense why BDSM would appeal to me in relation to those interests but it didn’t come until far later into my mid-20s when I actually acknowledged it and began exploring that part of my sexuality.

Anyways, while it may make up a large bulk of my interests outside of sexuality, I like lighter things as well but I’ll refrain from divulging on that since I’ve already rambled too long.

What do you like outside of sex and does it relate it to your kinks in any way?

Posted

I am a huge soccer fan only we call it football!