Rimming your king

Mm****

Posted

Any women in here enjoy rimming their fellow partner ? And how do think is the best way to go about it to your partner how should they engage you into trying it

Dirtydisasters
Posted

I, a woman, do consider myself a connoisseur of the finest rear around. For most people, i believe that the major barrier is concern about taste/cleanliness starting out. For this reason i think its a good activity for shower/just out of the shower fun. A good flavored lube helps mask anything unpleasant about it. Now that I'm use to it I enjoy it both ways. really the best advice I can give is to think of it as making out with there ass. good luck :)

Posted

Ask her if she’s into it. Ask if she’s interested to try.
Shave the area to make the experience less unpleasant.
Get yourself an anal douche and clean throughly the area!
For fun trial get some whipped cream and make her lick it.
A good one is to make a lying in the bed, you start to massage her kitty and slowly rub your cock on her mouth then as she get aroused by the massage, push your anus against her mouth and let her decide to do the rimming...

Posted

The wife and I both love rimming.I shave my entire ass every day and always keep the area clean and groomed.We are spontaneous and always have to be ready.The key is communication and cleanliness.If she puts her mouth on something nasty you will have a hard time getting her to do it a second time.