Is rimming Sub or vanilla in today's world

Posted
So i am fairly dominant with most thing except one... i like to eat ass. In fact, one might go so far as to say that it's pretty standard in my experiences and might best be seen as 'Vanilla' in today's sexual habitat. What are y'all saying?
Posted
Yes and no, I would eat a girls ass if it was clean and smooth but I wouldn't want someone eating my ass
Posted
I dont really see how eating ass is not a Dominant act, if that's what one wants. It's how it makes one feel that for me counts, not the act itself.
Posted
I'm saying do what you like and be done with it. Labels just get in the way.
Posted
It’s about how it’s done rather the act itself.
Posted

one problem is folk like to put things into either/or territory when things really aren't as binary as folk think

there isn't like a point scoring checklist on what you are and are not allowed to like

Posted
As above it's not really one or the other. If a sub is expected to be clean, than the Dom can use rimming as part of the inspection of the sub
Posted
Call it what you want. 🤷🏼‍♂️. You're in charge you do as you want. If you want to make it more Dommy set your sub a ritual where they prep their ass to perfection and inform you they have made themselves ready for your pleasure! Simple.
Posted
Labels and titles and feeling it necessary to conform. There is no tick-list for what we enjoy, nor should there be.
Be free to enjoy whatever brings you pleasure, and be damned with any pigeonhole.
Just my tuppence worth.