Rimming

Posted

All I really want is to come home from work and take a shower. After I'm through I want to be rimmed while I'm laying on my stomach. I want to feel my asshole kissed and licked until I can't take it anymore and I want to eat hers out. So I bend her over and I start to gently kiss her farthole. I tell her how good it smells and she gasps because she likes my gentle kisses there. I insert my tongue slowly in and I can feel it open up. I want it badly now so all of a sudden I ravagely start plunging my tongue in and out of her poop hole. She can't take it and while she's moaning I take my tongue out and *** her mouth open and I slobber my tongue all over hers. She takes a deep breath and tells me she feels like she has to fart so I grab her ass cheeks and spread them open so I can penetrate her asshole with my finger. I get there at the last second and as my finger is entering her ass she lets out the cutest fart ever and I feel the air on my finger. 

Posted
Man it's always hard to find a female who enjoys or is willing to ease by rimming her man. I've had two or three and my God they are hard to let go especially the ones that truly enjoy it. Funny tho cause I love to give as well as receive and I have met many woman who don't love it when I rim them just not many Wana return the favor
Posted
I've experienced some of the details in this story lol 🫣🤭😋
Posted
8 hours ago, LunaNova21 said:
I've experienced some of the details in this story lol 🫣🤭😋

It's great isn't it?

Posted
13 hours ago, Beatrice-4129 said:
Lol this is wild

It's not your cup of tea? Or something you never thought about have you ever had it done to you? I bet you would love it!!!?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/28/2022 at 7:00 AM, Beatrice-4129 said:

Lol this is wild

Do you like it