Back on the scene with new noob partner

goldenballs-7423

goldenballs-7423
Posted

So I cannot quite believe my luck after years of dull and the occasional secret pro dom visit. I now have a new partner who is up for a trying new things. we have had a little go in the bed room  its good well but my girlfriend is really keen to "not look a wally" and she wants to go to a pro dom and have a few sessions, she how it's done and get some ideas.

Sounds amazing!!! so few questions:

Is the London dom school worth it?

Does anyone have a dom they could recommend?

she wants to watch someone dominate me, how risky is that?

goldenballs-7423
Posted

I should also say that in my previous dom relationship she was experienced and I was the noob. hence me looking for help 

Posted

Well done - this seems like sensible first steps

8 hours ago, goldenballs-7423 said:

Is the London dom school worth it?

I've never heard of this, so it does raise some eyebrows

she wants to watch someone dominate me, how risky is that?

it depends.  but also on the activities you are doing.  my wife really enjoys watching me play with others - however, seeing you in a *** position, or being hurt, or worshipping and passionately embracing someone might brew emotions

Does anyone have a dom they could recommend?

it depends partially on what activities you want to do and what skills your girlfriend wishes to learn.    There are lots of wonderful Dominants in and around London, many of which I am sure would be just as happy taking a booking for showing a few things as they would for a general private Domination session.  

But, like I say - it depends here what you/she wants to learn 

Posted

If you are a Dom with experience I personally wouldn't send her to any other Dom's. I'm really protective though.