Asexual and Bondage?

Posted

Hey, so im Asexual I do not like sex in any way but I love Bondage like straitjackets or being wrapped up like a mummie, but Its harder to find some whos willing not to have sex and just do the other stuff for fun, is anyone else Asexual and find it harder to get matched with people.

Posted

Hi, you are exactly what i'm looking for, sadly we live too far apart from each other. Keep looking, people like me are out there and i'm hoping to find someone like you around here as well.

Posted

I think there's quite a big community around this - I have a friend on Fetlife who is into it. Have you tried any related groups on there?

Posted
Just now, Curvykate said:

I think there's quite a big community around this - I have a friend on Fetlife who is into it. Have you tried any related groups on there?

My impression from their posts is that it's not necessarily sexual a lot of the time.

• 3 months later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Germans into the S&M styles have a while section of stuff coming under this label 🤔 are really into this whole thing of eXtreme enclosure rubber persons ect......don't really understand it but pics are always showing this subculture normally women doing this stuff to willing guys) fantasy escape in total rubber latex etc 😀