What toys would you bring with you if you were like going a sexcapades adventure?

DaDicktater

DaDicktater
Posted

My paddle, crop, cane, flogger, rope
and safety shears, various butt plugs
including glass, candles and a drop
sheet, a bunch of nipple clamps,
various gags, collars and leashes.....
vet tape (good for restraints) and
blindfolds)

Posted (edited)

Food, water and a basic first aid kit, and dontĀ forget the food šŸ˜Š. All my fave toys are attached to my body.

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted
3 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Food, water and a basic first aid kit, and dontĀ forget the food šŸ˜Š. All my fave toys are attached to my body.

Add on a travel rug, as part of aftercare, condoms, lube, sterilizing/disinfectant wipes for surfaces and equipment before and after. Saftey scissors or rope cutter.

Food and drink wise i find high foods (haribo, chocolate etc) and isotonic drinks are good straight after with water for after.

Posted
2 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

Add on a travel rug, as part of aftercare, condoms, lube, sterilizing/disinfectant wipes for surfaces and equipment before and after. Saftey scissors or rope cutter.

Food and drink wise i find high foods (haribo, chocolate etc) and isotonic drinks are good straight after with water for after.

Food is key, need to keep those energy levels up šŸ˜Š

Posted

I saw someone post something similar a while ago and they called their away kit his 'bastard bag'. Haha

ChartlotteTCHarlot
Posted

My ball gag, collar, leash and vibrator.

Posted

For me... it'd have to be my rigging kit. Every thing else I could work around.

Posted

Thats hilariousĀ 

On 7/2/2021 at 10:55 AM, KinkySirXxX said:

I saw someone post something similar a while ago and they called their away kit his 'bastard bag'. Haha

Ā 

• 4 months later...
Posted
Vibrating buttplug, large plug, handcuffs, ballgag, collar and leash. As for steel chastity - I'd already be wearing it. Ready for you, Master.
Posted
My travel kit contains: a paddle, a cane, a flogger, two dildos, a remote love egg, a rabbit vibe, 2 but pugs (one inflatable), 20m of rope, nipple clamps, pegs, lube and a collar all packed into an old violin case :)
(pic on my profile)
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Charlias I shell now look on with an inquiring mind to anyone carrying a violin case from now on :)