NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
49 minutes ago, Pandapalpedis said:

How do we participate?

I have attached the rules below on how to play and you can find the daily clues available so far by scrolling back through this forum thread. Each new treasure hunt piece is released each day at 3pm UK until there are 24 in total.  If you have any questions, you are welcome to message me.

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, iamjulia said:

Ready for the new Treasure Hunt? Here you find all the deets! And always remember.. Normal is boring! Rock on! 🤘🏼

This is how it works:

– Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? 🏴‍☠️

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent 😏)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted

I am so stuck on #7 I just can't find it anywhere can anyone please help?

Posted
1 hour ago, Louisee said:

I am so stuck on #7 I just can't find it anywhere can anyone please help?

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.

Posted

Clue # 15 Grid # 15 - Please take your shoes off before entering, I've just washed the floor 😋

Posted

#15. Your being perved, why not check them out too :)

Posted

#15 if you're like my doctor's surgery you won't want to view anyone 🤷

Posted

Clue #15
To perv or be the perv that is the question

Posted

15 find out more on those who have perved you, see what they share

Posted

I'm stuck on 7 and 9, any help plz

Posted

Impossible to find #15

Posted

Any idea please (for #15)?

Posted

For the first time I can’t find a clue #15 has completely stumped me

Posted

For everyone stuck on 15 maybe go check out who's been perving on you maybe go 👀 back