NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

The winners are here! Let's give it up for @JenniferTP, @La_Salle_Noire and @tormes1977 for conquering the Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt. Kinky gifts, points, VIP and merch are coming your way. I also want to give a special mention to @MossyBoyfor always being a good sport and giving away so many icons. You'll also receive points and a VIP upgrade. Until next time... keep it kinky :lick:

FORUM, FEATURES, MUNCH, TREASURE HUNT  Fetish.com (26).png

Ready for the new Treasure Hunt? Here you find all the deets! And always remember.. Normal is boring! Rock on! 🤘🏼

This is how it works:

– Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? 🏴‍☠️

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent 😏)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted

Here we go again 😁

Clue # 1  Grid # 1 -  Ruby cheeks are all the rage, how shiny are yours today?

Posted

Well here we go again, another treasure hunt!!!! Clue #1 spank you very much!!! 

Posted

#1 assume the position and let the reddening commence....

Posted

Clue# 1 have a spanking good time with this one!

Posted

Was just thinking the other day....  expect a treasure hunt any time soon and SMACK here it is!

SophieSubSlut11
Posted

Clue #1. Ouch! My fav!! 😍

Posted

Clue No1 You have been Naughty)

Posted

What a nice suprise, a new treasure hunt and someone smacked me 😉😉

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

No. 1 - Yes please to one of these :ass:

Posted

Oh I like that game already.

Clue#1- 

You been a bad girl I gotta spank ya
I had a good workout now I gotta thank ya

-"My Place" by Tank

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #1.... who's next I do so like to *S****!

Posted

Clue #1 Over the knee and you will receive

MasterScorpio
Posted

Every bad girl or boy needs one of these