NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I am trying to click in the join now and it not doing anything
Posted
1 hour ago, neraz said:

How do we play this ??

5 minutes ago, DeathEater666 said:

I am trying to click in the join now and it not doing anything

On 7/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, iamjulia said:

This is how it works:

– Every day from 19th July until 11th August you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the NORMAL IS BORING Treasure Hunt? 🏴‍☠️

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of surprises. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... no ones bites here (with no consent 😏)!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

On 8/11/2021 at 1:20 AM, Annalou said:

Hey guys! The updates for the new FET app versions have caused a few issues with the Treasure Hunt icons, but the tech team are working on a solution. If you can't see the icons right now, log into Fetish.com, and you can find them there! <3

Welcome to the site.  I have attached a copy of the rules on how to play and you can find the clues for each day by scrolling back through this forum thread.  However due to a tech issue, you will need to sign on to Fetish.com via your browser to find the pieces on the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site. 

Breathless_Sub
Posted
Finally found my last one needed! This was fun!!
Posted
The hunt is fun but running out of ideas I’m stuck on 21 to 24 any hints would be hugely appreciated. Many thanks
Posted
43 minutes ago, BratSwitch3012 said:

Help with any of them?

message me and i will help

Posted
i’m stuck on the last three
Posted
i’ve got three left and i’m stuck
Posted (edited)

I was just wondering how many members actually played the treasure hunt out of all the members on Fetish, and at the same time, just how many icons were gifted away.  The top 10 gift givers gave away over 22,700 icons.

I notice that there are still members searching for them, wanting clues and wanting to collect all of them before the hunt is closed.

Edited by MossyBoy
additional information