Face sitting????

LazyMan

Posted

This is a question for the ladies and I’m more so just curious (not necessarily an invitation or call for a date) but do any woman actually enjoy face sitting? I KNOW I like it when a girl does it however, have never found a woman who seems to be into it. 

Posted

It's mostly for me because I thought men always under mistress ass

Posted

I've always wanted to do it and have it done to me also. So I guess it's harder to find someone willing to allow it.

Posted

tying in from another thread - facesitting is another where the person being sat on often gets more out of the experience than the person doing all the work

of course there are plenty of women who do enjoy it - but a lot goes in with them wanting to enjoy smothering, breath control and the whole "someone beneath me" - and, breath control is something that some doing it often really has to focus on...

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

of course there are plenty of women who do enjoy it - but a lot goes in with them wanting to enjoy smothering, breath control and the whole "someone beneath me" - and, breath control is something that some doing it often really has to focus on...

I am one of the women who do enjoy face sitting and Queening, however how I do either, is dependent on who I am with and the context. I only engage in face sitting / Queening within D/s or M/s dynamics and even then with strict rules in place. In terms of My partner who is also My slave then he is allowed, when earned, full access to Me (pussy worship) while W/we engage in breath play/smothering, face sitting. Whereas when I engage with a different play partner, another sub or slave, face sitting to smother, experience breath play etc. could occur, but the person in question would have no intimate access to Me, no pussy worship would be allowed.

Posted

I personally love Oral perfomed on me. I never used to but joining here I gave it another chance and realised what I was missing for a long time.

That being said, as much as I enjoy facesitting, I do worry about the 'suffocating' aspect as I am a BBW and I don't want to actively smother someone to trauma, but it more plays on my insecurities with my weight. 

I am learning to open up with this more with my partner but I still feel I can't put my full weight down on their face incase I do genuinely smother them. They don't mind and rather enjoy this but again, insecurities. I will practise this more often and probably become more comfortable with these struggling beneath me, both to please me and yet remain breathing (haha), because I do love the act and don't want to be seen as always on my back for this form of pleasure. 

I think a lot of women will be concerned about the smothering, their weight or even just the view/angle some one will have from down there, but ultimately it's something to discuss with a trusted partner and work on slowly if you want to keep indulging in it. Always communicate. If I can be converted back into enjoying it, anyone can! ;)

Posted
2 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

I personally love Oral perfomed on me. I never used to but joining here I gave it another chance and realised what I was missing for a long time.

That being said, as much as I enjoy facesitting, I do worry about the 'suffocating' aspect as I am a BBW and I don't want to actively smother someone to trauma, but it more plays on my insecurities with my weight. 

I am learning to open up with this more with my partner but I still feel I can't put my full weight down on their face incase I do genuinely smother them. They don't mind and rather enjoy this but again, insecurities. I will practise this more often and probably become more comfortable with these struggling beneath me, both to please me and yet remain breathing (haha), because I do love the act and don't want to be seen as always on my back for this form of pleasure. 

I think a lot of women will be concerned about the smothering, their weight or even just the view/angle some one will have from down there, but ultimately it's something to discuss with a trusted partner and work on slowly if you want to keep indulging in it. Always communicate. If I can be converted back into enjoying it, anyone can!

Every fibre of my being rejects it. I cannot possibility imagine myself in that position nor do I want to. You make a good argument, Jen, you really do! My ex-boyfriend looked so disappointed when I expressed my feelings about it I felt guilty. I still didn't agree to it!

Posted
5 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Every fibre of my being rejects it. I cannot possibility imagine myself in that position nor do I want to. You make a good argument, Jen, you really do! My ex-boyfriend looked so disappointed when I expressed my feelings about it I felt guilty. I still didn't agree to it!

That is completely in your right Kate, if it's not for you, it's not for you! And the partner needs to respect that. Took me 10yrs to come around to the idea of it again due to insecurities but I'm working on those <3

Posted
7 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

That is completely in your right Kate, if it's not for you, it's not for you! And the partner needs to respect that. Took me 10yrs to come around to the idea of it again due to insecurities but I'm working on those <3

Perhaps if I was with a partner long enough they could help, but it makes me want to hide. Some of it is body confidence and I agree that can be worked on. But as I am single just now, I can safely avoid it again hehe. 😆

Posted

I love giving oral to women if they want it. Being sat on to give oral is a great symbolic way of showing submission. I don't get the *** of suffocating your sub though. He can tap you or give hand signals until you can read the signs of his struggle to give him a breath. It's just practice isn't it? 

Posted

I guess there's also the problem 

facesitting <> oral

I don't want to get into technicalities of terms - but this is something where a lot of folk get wires crossed on what this means

which I guess means if you contact someone wanting to be smothered under their behind they could think you're asking to give them oral 

or when women do say they enjoy face sitting they get a lot of guys telling them how good they are at eating pussy. 

Posted

@eyemblacksheepGiven the name of the OP and the question..this feels an awful lot like clickbait to me 🤔

I'm making an effort to stop getting sucked into the threads I know are going to end up in the all Dommes are fakes or scammers, almost always by newbies to the site who haven't pulled in the 14 hours or whatever they've been here..  they're easy to spot, always begin "Do women actually"

Posted
12 minutes ago, MzJax said:

@eyemblacksheepGiven the name of the OP and the question..this feels an awful lot like clickbait to me 🤔

yeah, fair

I should have just replied with this...

Posted
18 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah, fair

I should have just replied with this...

February?! I had this post of yours in mind when I mentioned clickbait, didn't realise you'd posted it that long ago though. Dang.

Posted
8 hours ago, MzJax said:

February?! I had this post of yours in mind when I mentioned clickbait, didn't realise you'd posted it that long ago though. Dang.

yeah, it surprised me when I found it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'd do if it pleased someone but it echoes what the other ladies have said... I wouldn't want to suffocate someone 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I adore being facesat and there are many women out there who live it. Very few though who like to make you pass out by it though. In all my relationships I have had the women have always facesat me!
Posted
2 hours ago, sitonmyface2020 said:

Very few though who like to make you pass out by it though

No, I can't say I recommend intending to pass out from facesitting or any other breath play

Posted
58 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

No, I can't say I recommend intending to pass out from facesitting or any other breath play

I have taken partners to the edge of passing out, either by Queening/facesitting or other breath play, but, I do adore breathplay and have done for decades, I wouldn't even consider taking a newcomer to it that close though despite being qualified and experienced with regards to resuscitation, fortunately I've never had to use those skills in a play scenario..I have been asked a handful of times to deliberately help someone pass out and I've always refused that, I know some get a real thrill from it but for me the risks are just too great..also for me personally any form of strangulation is off the table too.

PrincessZowie
Posted

Actully I like facesitting. And helicopter position. I love when someone eat my asian pussy

Posted

I would definitely say that face sitting, the receiver gets much more of the experience as the one doing the face sitting has so much responsibility that it makes it difficult to truly enjoy it.