Shy Beginner - advice needed

ShyFootExplorer

ShyFootExplorer
Posted

Hi friends,

I recently became interested in someone else worshiping my feet/foot play but am worried my feet aren’t cute enough? Any advice to build confidence/how to start out? Lots of love 💜💜💜

Posted

Hi all, this is a thread for advice, so please refrain from ""I'll worship your feet" type comments and so on.

Thanks in advance 😊

Posted

Hello!! You need to Go to the Beauty salon to make your feet/nails

Posted

Just gotta embrace what is yours. Just be confident in yourself. The secret most people don't understand about attraction

Posted

Sorry hot the enter button by mistake. What most people don't understand about attraction is 90% of it is confidence. If your are confident and show it then the rest will come naturally.

Posted

Your feet look mighty fine to me

Posted

so - here's a little secret

whatever your feet are like, it will have elements of someone's preference

so, some people perfer the heel, some sole, some toes, some top... some people like high arches

some people prefer big feet, some little feet

some like soft, smoothed, fresh pedicure, one nail varnish colour or another

some like feet nude

some like feet dirty, grimy, sweaty, in need of some tlc.   some like them fresh and clean

But the best foot lovers... the best foot lovers like feet because they're YOURS

Posted

I guess also - find out what you like

I'm aware of people who actively love guys excited when their feet are sweaty - and on the polar - those who find that gross and not in a good way.    The only wrong answers are those you're not happy with.

Posted

Your feet are gorgeous 🥰

Posted

I guess also

If you are talking to a foot guy who likes fresh pedicures - they are expensive.   And take a lot of your time.

This really does have to be somebody grateful

Posted

You're interested in having your feet worshipped. You're already half way there.

I think anybody who has a foot fetish will worship your feet. If you have a special sub, he'll worship your feet, if you tell him to. You'll know if he worships you, he'll worship your feet because they're yours 

So flaunt your feet. 

Go on...just do it. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Get some gel nails done professionally. Amazing what some gel nails can do for your feet and also for your confidence.

Posted

You have to be confident, or at least pretend to be, you could for example look for facebook groups that are feet centric for example and post some of your pictures there, I assure the comments will lift your spirit, like some other people have commented a nice pedicure doesn´t hurt and if you have a toe ring that´s generally a plus to get people interested.