Fetishes that aren't strictly sexual in nature

JacquelynVelvets

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

Hi all! 

I've been here for about a week, and something I've observed is that most of the fetishes repped here are highly sexual in nature. While I'm all about that, I'm wondering if there are folks represented here who have less explicit fetishes too. 

I, for instance, am big into knockouts, cradle carries, and chloroform, and the like. Alongside Giantess and Superheroine material. 

Is there anywhere on fetish.com dedicated to those kinds of interests? 

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

I know that I run into a lot of problems with sleepy and KO due to the questionable nature of the consent. That's part of the reason that we go for big over the top reactions...to make it clear that it's fantasy. 

In any case, power transfer and consent control are big parts of a lot of different fetishes. It seems arbitrary (to me) to make those distinctions against KO/Sleepy/Limp and that sort of thing. 

And hey Velvet_Ice. Love the name 

Posted

Personally I've never heard of them but they do sound too specific to be listed. 

YKIOK - Your kink is ok....goddess 😮 !! I haven't said that in years!

Posted

from experience

this site is generally more open for discussions on different kinks - from memory the only things that cannot be discussed involve narcotics, weapons, and anything actual or implied underage

I know what a nightmare other sites, particularly clip stores, can be - but a lot of this is controlled by the banks - especially with new card guidance coming in October.  

I think that just because folk haven't talked about some of these, doesn't mean they can't be (and some have been discussed in the past) 

Fantasygeek
Posted

When searching there are some representations as an example there seems to be a small section for Looners (the most in line with my main kink). I think best chances for interacting are to use the search function or to make a post in one of the Forums.

JacquelynVelvets
Posted
4 minutes ago, Fantasygeek said:

When searching there are some representations as an example there seems to be a small section for Looners (the most in line with my main kink). I think best chances for interacting are to use the search function or to make a post in one of the Forums.

I just did a Looner video, believe it or not! 

Fantasygeek
Posted

Well colour me intrigued. If they end up available for purchase I hope you might point me at it :) 

Posted

Knock out sounds really hot! I'd love to do a play scenario evolving around it

Posted

Giantess and Knockout (Usually grapple or smother) are favs of mine. Not a huge amount of content out there though, compared to other kinks 😊

Posted

Yeah it’s hard to find a honey that’s taller then I.

Posted

Do headscissors appeal to you?

JacquelynVelvets
Posted
12 hours ago, F0zzle said:

Giantess and Knockout (Usually grapple or smother) are favs of mine. Not a huge amount of content out there though, compared to other kinks 😊

Maybe you aren't looking in the right place? I release KO and GIantess video weekly, and have been doing so for about 15 years. I have hundreds of videos available. I also know tons of Giantess producers I could point you to, if you're interested. 

Posted
12 hours ago, F0zzle said:

clips4sale alone has

68,891 giantess clips

25,594 in smother

1145 in grappling

26893 in scissorhold which includes a lot of head scissors

there's not really a shortage of content

sometimes finding things with specific end results - like ***, knock out, etc. is a bit more difficult to find because of card rules again - but with very little effort I've found some that I know do end that way.