Information

Gina-girl

Posted

I’m interested or curious. My boyfriend has experience in this but not me.  I’m a dominant person in my life. I’m not sure how being submissive is fun. I want understand. Can anyone tell me what it is that makes this so fun

Posted

Your boyfriend probably has fun by seeing and knowing you are enjoying yourself and you enjoy it because you know he knows you are enjoying it. 

Have I got that right?

Posted

That's quite a complicated question and different subs will tell you different things. I am also quite a dominant person irl but when I am with my Dom I find it extremely freeing to have someone else be totally in control and I don't need to think about anything. However being a submissive is so broad it really depends on your dynamic with your boyfriend. You don't need to do heavy (or any) impact play to be a submissive, as that's what I thought when I was starting out in kink, it really depends on your dynamic and what you want your dynamic to be.

For me and my Dom it makes me happy to see him happy so I cook for him, do the dishes, make him cups of tea as well as the sexual stuff. However I do enjoy impact and having bruises on me so I have a bratty side that sometimes comes out too. Feel free to send me a message if you want to discuss further

Posted

I feel like. It's just a bad match sexually. Kept trying to push my submissive ex to bexome more dominant. She tried for years. Then out sex life just became non existent because I was bored of just being Dom all the time.

Posted

In my day to day life I'm always the one in control, always thinking, always planning.  When I play I give all that up, I stop thinking and just feel, I relax and I do as my Master tells me - I don't have to make any decisions.  

Posted

Just a total guess/ little info I've picked up -
I think one aspect is being freed og mental responsibility for yourself, which allows a sub to totally relax. And trust someone else to make all decisions. Imagine how hard it is to be king. How much easier it is to be a baby, taken care of. You get a break from life when you're in that head space, like a holiday.