online friendship...

pomonagirl

Posted

If an online friendship is dependent upon you sharing intimate sexual details that you don't want to share, or listening to someone else's intimate details that you don't want to hear...

It's not a friendship.

Just because you are involved with, or interested in, Kink or BDSM does not make you any less of a whole person. Don't ever be made to feel like you have to talk or discuss things that you don't want to talk about or discuss with any single person.

There's plenty of people online that will pose as a "friend"...until the wank fodder dries up.

Posted

You have just copied and pasted this from someones post.!! Pomonagirl posted this earlier!!

SophieSubSlut11
Posted

Basically. The last person comment on every post then appears to be the original writer of the post. The site is getting worse by the day and this has already caused arguments and will continue to do so.

Posted
13 hours ago, TheScribe said:

You have just copied and pasted this from someones post.!! Pomonagirl posted this earlier!!

Hi DarkScribe!! Good to see you here :) Not sure what you mean but i wrote this. It was specifically inspired by someone i used to consider a friend on CS chat room. 

Most of the things i post here are cross posted on FL & ALT under the same username.

Posted

Hiya cutie...it appeared on my page about 3 hours after you posted it under the name of a German guy as the originator of a thread! There must be a glitch ~growls~ sorry about that. I knew it had been written by you, fortunately I refrained from taking it further. :crazy::dizzy_face: