Jump to content

The problem isn't you (female submission)


Recommended Posts

Then I suggest they read Anne Rices, Sleeping beauty trilogy pulse one. All the tops were trained as bottoms before they were allowed to be tops. The princable that you had to know how to serve before you command.

@@reverendJim nbsp;

I love this concept!  now I’m curious about the trilogy thank you for sharing

I think a lot of people forget the part where you talk and build trust and negotiate. Come into my inbox with "on your knees" or "I will dominate you" and I'm literally going to laugh at you. You won't get the submission until YOU prove to ME you deserve it. 😂 Go back to the basics, ladies. Know your worth. Know what you want and never let someone bully you into submission. It is a gift that is earned. And you better damn well make sure you negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.

As a person with a sharp submissive tendency this is so so true!!!

×
×
  • Create New...