What’s your favorite sex toy to use for yourself and your favorite to use on a partner

Shoebandet75
Posted
Womens sneakers are my favorite self use toy...
Posted

Hi all,

Do any guys use dildos for anal masturbation? Is it a common thing or are most guys more interested in using toys on women?

Posted
I use a range of plugs, dildos and beads on myself. I have a large plug that is my current fave. I have a doxy wand that I like to use on others.
Posted
Monday at 04:38 PM, Cleris88 said:

Hi all,

Do any guys use dildos for anal masturbation? Is it a common thing or are most guys more interested in using toys on women?

I think it’s the latter but there are plenty of guys who do, check out the sex toy reviews on Twitter

• 3 weeks later...
Lord_Headphones
Posted

My toy are my Ear Defenders and over ear headphones. I use a lair as a flesh light to fuck and cum in it, another for breath another for sensory deprivation 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Bluetooth vibration beads! Love being out jn public and controlling the beads while my palm mate has them in! Makes going out for dinner so fun ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On myself: would be a tie between a huge buttplug and my posture collar.

For Master: I guess my caged cock xD
  • 9 months later...
Posted

My favorite love is Molly that is a big breast sex doll. In my imagination, I would be to complete a threesome with a partner and  Molly fitted with an electric dildo. But Molly is just a sex doll that looks like my crush, who I met at SexDollBay.com, and I might bring her back to achieve my fantasy one day.