🔥 SHORT STORY COMPETITION: MY KINKY SUMMER ROMANCE 💦

Annalou

Posted

Update 3rd September 2021

The winner is here! The person who stuck to the word count, mentioned all three keywords, and got the most amount of likes, is @Donnykinkster! Congratulations... you're a literary wonder :purple_heart: Thanks for playing everyone :)

STORY COMP WINNER.png

Do you like writing kinky stories?

Then you're in luck. Show us your creative streak and take part in the Summer Short Story Competition. Here's what you need to know:

Subject: My kinky summer romance
Length: 300 words maximum
The words 'hose', 'sweat', 'neighbor' must be included in the story.

Where do I upload my story?
Post your story as a comment in this forum thread.

When is the submission deadline for my story?
The competition starts on August 18th and the deadline for entries is August 25th.

(For voters) When can I vote for the stories I like the most?
From August 26th to September 2nd.

Who wins?
The story with the most likes will win the competition.

When will I find out who has won?
On September 3rd, the winning story will be published in the forum.

Is there a prize?
Of course! The winner will receive a VIP upgrade and points.

Any comments off-topic or unrelated to the story competition will not be approved.

So, what are you waiting for? Let your kinky imagination run wild!

Posted

There she was again, the sexy neighbour, at her bedroom window, naked, looking directly at me as I hose down the grass, my Saturday routine. Flaunting herself for weeks now, always direct eye contact, testing the vows I had made to the frigid bitch with whom sex had become routine, boring. She had let herself go, and I've known for some time I could do better. My decision was now made, to accept the obvious offer before me.

This time was different though, as I could see another figure behind her, and then an arm, wrapped around.  A hand placed directly over her cunt, her legs auto spreading slightly to allow access, and still direct eye contact with me as she began to buck against the hand. Then another placed from behind around her throat, taking control. The sweat now starting to glisten on my sexy neighbour as she pushes her arse backward, arching, obviously needing more than fingers, and there I stood, rock hard, rooted to the spot, my vows and memory of the wife a distant memory, knowing today I was going to fuck my slutty neighbour. The hose dropped, as I walked towards the neighbours door.

But then a change, a shifting of position from the bedroom window, sideways on and two figures becoming clear. Instantly locking me in place, my cock screaming for cunt, and release. Tho two at the window both making eye contact, the one behind wearing a strap on and beginning now to fuck the neighbour deep, hair gripped tight forcing deep penetration. I'm dumbfounded as I watch, my wife and my neighbour, a huge smile on the wife's face as she mouths "fuck you" gives me the finger, and closes the blinds. 

Posted

Sweat trickled down my back as I kneeled. I strained to listen to his footsteps as he moved around me, the blindfold taking away my sight. He knew it would focus me, shut out everything in the world but him. He moved around me, random objects being lifted and set down. What could he be picking? What did he have planned for me?

”Stop thinking, little one.”

I froze, taking deep breaths to center myself. I was his. I trusted him. I didn’t need to think of anything. Nothing else mattered right now. 

Two months ago, he was just a neighbor. He was an awkward wave hello as he walked to his door, commenting on the plants I had grown this summer. He had tried to engage in flirtatious conversations but I had stayed distant, ***ing an immediate reaction my body had to him. A ripped hose had sent me to his door, needing to water my prized garden. He wasted no time in breaking my hesitancy with care and Dominating affections. 

A hand gently caressed my cheek, causing me to immediately lean into the warmth. His thumb slowly stroked my lips, then his hand moved to my hair. A fistful wrapped in his hand, he slowly wrenched my head backwards, arching my back. I gasped, the possession shoving me into submission; his lips brushed my exposed throat just before a sharp *** marked his bite. I ***d myself to resist the urge to squirm away. 

He had hunted and pursued me so long… I was his now. There was no escaping. The struggle away from his bite would have been a fight… I didn’t want to fight. I was his. 

He moved away from my throat long enough to growl low next to my ear… “Mine.” I was His. 

Posted
“I love tasks, Sir. They give me a chance to please you.”
The words I’d spoken rang in my ear, mocking me. I did like tasks, but this was a little more than sending a video of me fellating a dildo, or writing a sexy scene for him. This was…
Fuck *me*, my heart was pounding hard against my ribs.
I put my sunglasses on and took a deep breath before I stepped out into the bright sunshine. My bare feet objected to heat of my back patio, but barely noticed. All of my attention was on how my breasts felt, bound tightly with rope, my nipples rasping lightly against the silk robe I wore.
At least, until I spotted my neighbor. I stopped dead, one foot on the grass. He was on the other side of the low fence we shared, hose in his hand as he watered his precious flowers. He lifted his hand in a cheery wave the registered the short, slinky piece I was wearing. A red flush crept over his cheeks.
“Sunbathing time,” I coughed, nodding towards my lounger, laid out in the middle of my lawn.
“Right,” he laughed.
A drop of sweat slithered down my back as I moved to the lounger and disrobed. I was wearing bikini bottoms… and my roped tits. I heard his muttered exclamation, tried to ignore his gaze as I laid down.
It wasn’t over.
Closing my eyes, mortification burning through me, I turned on the bullet vibe I’d kept hidden in the palm of my hand. Slid in into my underwear.
“Fuck me!” That wasn’t my voice, but I thought it as pleasure crashed over me. I felt his gaze on my body, on my bound and bulging breasts, my hand moving between my legs, and my orgasm exploded in seconds. I held the toy in place as I rode out the aftershocks, then I switched it off and sat up.
*A good girl cleans her toys*. It was a rule.
My hand trembling, I looked over the fence. The garden hose lay limp on the ground, spilling water uselessly onto the grass. My neighbor was rubbing slowly at his crotch, watching me. I lifted the toy to my mouth and slid it inside, licking and sucking my essence from the curved tip. I gave him a ghost of a smile, then lay back down.
Time to catch a tan.
Posted
A rare summer afternoon free between the hubbub of work, school holidays,
domesticity... the house empty.... our thoughts filled with intension..... our bodies filled with desire... eyes filled with lust. She looks at me eagerly waiting instruction, I pause, the anticipation and holding that moment being one of my pleasures. I tell her what to wear and where to wait for me. I take the time to focus myself on the moment bringing my awareness to my breathing and what's happening nearby, in my planning I decide to leave the windows open and note my neighbour and their hose nourishing the valued flower bed.... they'll be in for a treat!!!
When I'm ready I walk upstairs to find her prepared exactly as I'd requested, kneeling, eyes down, blonde curls resting on her shoulders, slut red lips, stockings and her tits full and sumptuous. I feel greedy, I want her.... like a kid in a candy shop I don't know what I want first.
Minded of our incidental audience I slip a ball gag in her mouth and hood over her head. I guide her up and onto the bed, lay her on her back and secure her at each corner. As soon as my fingers and mouth begin to explore her, she responds, her reactions excite and encourage me... I tease her by making her pussy wait....I know what a greedy little bitch she can be.
Finally I allowed her to feel my tongue slide up and into her wetness and the gag does nothing to stiffle her relief and pleasure. I am relentless and feast on her ..... from outside the window I hear their garden shed opening and offer a moment of acknowledgment my mind running quickly through the privacy our audience have afforded themselves.
Doubling our play with the addition of an eager observer fills us both with excitement.... I bring myself to her ear and tell her that she's being watched and heard.... her breath increases and the beads of sweat on her skin glisten as I reach for the wand.... 🔥🔥🔥
Posted

My neighbor invited me in.  She was American, hence the incorrect spelling of neighbour.

“I saw you,” she told me

“Saw me what?”

“Saw you what?” she laughed. She slipped off her shoe as she sat in her chair, I couldn’t help but watch, “You’re doing it now”

I started to sweat.

I knew she was accusing me of perving on her, especially her feet.  But I couldn’t admit this.  

“Do you want to kiss my feet or what?”

I went to scurry over.   She stopped me and laughed, “I didn’t say you could – but you proved my point!”

“Filthy, dirty, boy” she hissed at me, the spit from the words meeting my face.

“Go on then, I’ve seen your online posts… I’ve seen the fantasies you’ve wrote about me – gag on my fucking feet”

She shoved her large feet into my mouth, I gagged. She laughed. “I’m going to have so much fun using you”

As she removed her feet I drooled everywhere.  She again called me a dirty boy.

“We’re going to have to clean you up – follow me”

I followed her into the back yard.  It was quite concealed and private.  She had me sit in a corner.

There was a clunk as she cuffed me to a pipe. I went to say something,  “what are you doing?”, she silenced me before placing a gag stored ready into my mouth.

She walked off, where was she going?

Seconds later she picked up a large hose used to clean the yard – she released the valve and blasted me with cold water.  My clothes were drenched, and I was shivering.

The soaking felt so long.

“I’ll come back to get you out of those wet clothes later” she advised, as she walked off, leaving me to contemplate my fate.

Blackadder1978
Posted

“I got you a beer, hun”

Sam, my love and my mistress, called to me from the patio.   I’d been working in the garden all day and a cold beer was welcome.  I kissed her in thanks.  “Eww, sweat; you stink!” she said, grinning.  I grinned back and sat down, taking a long pull on the beer.  Sam looked at me and I recognized that expression.  I loved it; primal, hunting.  I tingled.

“You’ve been good today, and I’m sooo in the mood to punish you.  I hate making up reasons, so tell me something I don’t know that will earn it.”

I took another swig.  She was serious.  She’d know if I lied.  Always knew.  Hmm.

“Welllll, a couple of weekends ago, I think I caught our new neighbor, Jess, eyeing me up; it was hot.”

Sam’s brow wrinkled.  Oops. 

“You liked it?”

I smiled.  “Yeah.”  She nodded, moments later going into the house and returning with much rope. 

“Strip.” 

Our back garden was private, only overlooked by our neigbor’s upper windows, so we’d played outside before.  Our neighbor worked shifts so we knew she was out for a while yet.  Whilst I stripped, Sam went to the garage and returned with tent pegs and a mallet. 

“Lie on the lawn, face up”.

She hammered the pegs in and bound me spreadeagle with the rope.  “Tight enough?”  She didn’t even wait before tightening my bonds more, making me groan. 

Suddenly, I was soaked; she was using the hose on me! 

“Can’t have you dirty and smelly can we?”  I was hot and the water cold. 

“I wonder if Jess would like to eye you up like this, bound and ***, my bitch.  Shall we find out?.” And with that Sam walked off.

She couldn’t be serious?  Could she?

Handyjack2011
Posted

There's a nock at the door,  Answering; a neighbour, hosepipe in hand "can you please help?" I nod grudgingly! It's been a hot sweaty day and I don't need this!!
I fix the end to the outside tap and turn it on, as I do there's a shriek!! as a spray of cold water bursts from the nozzle, soaking her from midriff to face! 
Grabbing a towel I pass it to her,  I notice the shape of her breasts and hard nipples through her now translucent top!
I blush as she catches my eye, spraying me in the face!
laughing she passes me the towel, "thanks" drying my face, lowering it I see her slowly remove her top!!!
She looks me straight in the eye "have a proper look!"
"Fuck!" "Sorry, sorry!" Im standing gwaping at my neighbours tits! I'm gobsmacked open mouthed trying not to drool!!
 At twice her age she is clearly enjoying my embarrassment! "Do you want a feel?"
On autopilot instinctively reaching out, just as the tips of my fingers make contact with her goose bumped flesh I feel a splash of cold water hit me under my chin!! 
Stumbling  back as the jet of water subsides, "Oops!" "sorry let me fix that for you" as she drops the hose and takes the towel from my limp grasp! Dazzed and motionless as she purposefully moves closer, towel in two hands dabbing it against my chest and down my torso. pressing the wet material against my now hypersensitive skin, I feel everyhing! 
She makes that noise only women make when they find what they already know! My cock has been quietly doing its own thing! I feel her deliberately targeted drying "mmmmm!"

Posted (edited)

It was a summer evening, and there was a heatwave, Dimitri had been working a long shift in the hot restaurant kitchen, the sweat pouring from his brow he needed to find a way to cool down. Out the back was a hose, usually used for watering the bushes, Dimitri removed his top, his tight torso and pert pecs glistening in the sunlight, he picked up the hose and began to soak his head, the water so cold as it trickled over his nipples they went hard making his white uniform see through.
Out the corner of his eye he saw someone standing in a doorway, it was the waitress from the neighboring restaurant,  her teeth biting down on her lip, Dimitri noticed her one hand was down her skirt, his heart now pounding at the thought of her getting herself wet. She walked over and took the hose from him, and put it down her top, the two of them now wet they embraced, the waitress thrust her hand down his trousers, something was firm. She held it in her hand, smiled and squeezed,  Dimitri winced. The waitress then bit down on one of his hard nipples,  this only made Dimitri harder. 
There was nowhere to hide, but it was dark down the alley, dimitri grabbed the waitress and pushed her against the wall. He held her arms behind her back, her face pressed against the wall, the waitress told Dimitri to be ***ful. Dimitri was.

Edited by Halfpint47
Mistake
Posted

It's a Saturday night... 
Balcony door open, a light breeze of a warm tramontana wind stirring the curtains.
She's staying in an exotic place, a Mediterranean seafront town. 
Breathing in the smell of lavender, listening to the sea silently touching the rocks on a small private beach, right at the doorstep of the stone built cottage she bought couple years ago.
She loves the fact she now owns her piece of paradise, her sanctuary.

Putting on a red silk robe, after a warm bubble bath, enjoying the cold silk touching her tanned skin. 
A hint of smile on her face as she picks the outfit for the night, excitement making her skin prickle.. 
Her dark curls loose, drying on a night breeze as she carefully applies her makeup, her dark eyes sparkling with excitement.
It is time... The taxi is waiting at the front door, as she walks down the driveway, her heels clicking across the pavement.
She is wearing a knee length tight black dress, perfectly hugging her curves.. 
The pearl necklace touching her cleavage, contrasting the tan skin of her breasts, black silk stockings, and patent leather red stilettos. 
Long hair cascading down her naked back.

Walking trough the entrance, the security nods, as she steps in swaying her hips, heading to the bar.
She can feel the eyes on her, feeling powerful, knowing they know who she is, seeing the surprise in their eyes. 
It's been a while since she last came here, since she's been looking for someone new. 
Sitting at her favorite place, and crossing her legs, the waiter approaches with her drink, she smiles, nodding in response of him bowing his head as he places the glass on the marble table. 
Her favorite spot allows her to see the whole space, watch the interactions, and see the dynamic other members have. 
It amuses her to imagine what happens after they retreat to one of the private rooms.

Looking accross the bar, her eyes stop at the pair of dark, almost black eyes burning her skin with intensity. 
He's suited, elegant, tall and broad and someone she never saw before. Raising the eyebrow, she looks at him questioning his behavior, his directness... 
And then, a shy smile appears on his face, and he looks down, his posture changing, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. 
A predatory smile covers her face, as she looks at him, skimming his body, knowing she found exactly what she came here for tonight. 
What surprised her was his calmness as he got up from the bar stool, carrying two drinks and walked deliberately to her table. 
Placing the glasses down, he murmured: "May I approach, Madam?" She looked him, head bowed, letting him shimmer for a minute, before she approved, with a single head nod. 
His eyes sparkled, smile covered his face, and then he knelt beside her, his tall broad body elegantly folded, beautiful in his first step, showing where he craves to be.

She placed the key of her private room on the table, his eyes went wide. A challenge, a promise, a possibility?

Leaning in, a single kiss on his cheek, a red mark of lipstick on his skin.

A shiver of his body.

A warm, summer night.

Miss T

Posted
You have awoke with a start, your arms are stretched above your head and attached to the corners of a queen sized bed your legs are also attached to the bottom corners of the bed, keeping you spread eagle you look down and suddenly realized you are naked and scream into the ball gag I appeared from another room and you scream again you struggle but to no avail you are well and truly trapped in the thick leather cuffs and the chains that held them firmly to the corners of the metal bed I came over and you shy away from me as much as your bonds would allow but I just reach behind your head and unbuckled the gag, pulling it out with a pop and some drool. I ask you now how do you address me ? You just look at me so I slap your cheek you start to tear up and call me sir better I say now don’t make me remind you again I pull out your wand and ask you what’s this ? You reply that’s my vibrator sir, I turn it on and very slow and start to rub it on your clit. Now be a good girl for you master and I’ll give you the best night of your life but if you miss behave your in for a long lesson and night of slut training I start to turn up the vibration and your hips start grinding your getting close I can see it in you I grab your throat and tell you don’t you dare cum I didn’t tell you to cum for me yet ! But you can’t control yourself and you cum it’s drilling down your pussy, I take away the wand and slap your clit wipe up your cum and make you suck it off my fingers slap your cheek again and tell you you’ve got one more chance we start again you start getting close but your trying to resist it’s working your not coming but only just then I slide my cock in and sound thrusting in and out of you and that pushes you over the edge you go again. I’ve had enough your not listening I pull out a buttplug from the draw spit on your asshole and give it a quick lick then slide it in your ass as your moaning in *** I grab your cheeks and tell you your going to learn to do as your told no matter how long it takes flip you over so your lay on your stomach re-secure you down so you can’t move and put a grab you by your hair and throat fuck you your eyes watering make up running down your face I pull it out slap my cock across your tongue and face shove it back in I want you drooling all down my cock and blowing spit bubbles like a good little slut
Posted (edited)

It's 7.51am. A warm humid, saturday morning. She's awake and has her morning coffee ready. it's 27 degrees. Sun beams shine through the window from the sliding doors leading to the back garden. It shines in her eyes as she covers her face with her right hand and coffee in the other. She takes a few steps over to the doors, sliding them open. The plastic door handle hot from the sun, the sound of the rubber on the bottom of the door as it slides open and the birds singing are all relaxing and calming experiences during summer. She steps outside onto the warm grass, her gaze switching to her next door neighbour. He's out early to water his plants. She stares at his sweaty chest as he hoses down his garden. Sweat dripping down his body. Her eyes looking him over. she bites her lip. Her knees feel slightly weak as she watches him brush his hand over his hair, hosing himself down as he wipes the water from his eyes. The sweat washing away as the water drips down his body. She's started to have these thoughts. These....Naughty, erotic thoughts. She enjoys watching him go about his morning routine. The sun shining down brightly, dogs barking in the distance, birds chirping, the shadows of the nearby trees covering part of the garden, providing a slight respite of shade. She reahes into her house through the sliding doors, picking up a book to go and read while sat under the Large tree in her gardens corner. Thinking about the shirtless man next door, dripping with sweat in the humid atmosphere while hosing down his plants. She opens the book and starts to flip the pages while thinking about the neighbour next door.

Edited by aqvilla
missed a word
Posted

My holiday rental was right near the beach. Perfect for long walks and great scenery. One piece of scenery in particular caught my eye, a neighbour Rupert. I don't know why but just looking at him sent shivers down my spine.

After my first evening walk I came back to see him washing his car. The hose water splashing back over his body washing away the sweat. I walked over and we chatted, flirting. He starts to tease me with the hose wetting my clothes to reveal what's underneath. My hard nipples clean visible.

As we both end up soaked the tension is now beyond obvious. He invites me inside for a coffee. We had barely got into the house before our lips met and the clothes came off. The sexual tension unbearable. He gently pushed me to lean onto the stairs leaving my ass on show.

I felt his cock entering my pussy and could do nothing but move with the thrusts. My body begging for him to fuck me hard. The gentle breeze against my skin, wait why is there a breeze. Oh my we didn't shut the door. Anyone could walk by and see us fucking. I couldn't be any wetter at the thought.

We keep going, my fingers now running my clit as I'm pounded. I orgasm hard, and shortly after feel his cock pulsating inside me. He slaps my ass as he withdraws and I turn around and giggle. What a start to a holiday!

Posted

Miranda has been waiting for Sir to return. Knelt on the bed, her ankles are parted and held in place by the black metal spreader bar. Her hands are secured behind her, soft leather around her wrists and fastened to the bar, pulling her arms back. Her skirt and hose lie discarded on the floor; as instructed, she’s wearing nothing but her restraints, and a strip of masking tape to serve as a gag. She wants desperately to be touched, but can’t whilst she is alone.
She hears the front door, and knows that her waiting is over. The sound of Sir’s footsteps as he ascends to the bedroom cause her to sweat with anticipation, and she tries to put on her most demure expression. Presentation is important. The door opens, and Sir stops dead in his tracks. This is worth the time she has taken getting ready, the time she has spent naked and horny, to watch her Sir take in her restrained elegance. “Very impressive” he says, and she smiles behind her gag. His touch is electric as his hands run up her arms behind her, and he kisses her lips through the tape. “Now what shall I do with you?”

“Anything you want Sir.” She tries to say, but her gag mutes her words. Hands slide down her waist, and soon his fingers stroke where hers were stroking hours before, where she has been desperate to be touched but unable to reach. As his fingers slide effortlessly into her, only her gag prevents her from waking her neighbour as a wave of pleasure overtakes her.

“And now my bound beauty, how do you intend to satisfy me?”

He can’t quite make out her muffled reply, but it sounded suspiciously like “Remove my gag and you’ll find out.”