Uniform

jizzjazz82

Posted

Hi. Does someone still get turned on by uniforms? :) I have several uniforms form former jobs, and wear uniform also now in my job as chief engineer.

Posted
Definitely 👌🏻 or just a good suit. Makes me weak at the knees 🤣
Posted
Yes. I once spent half a day searching the Internet for a *women* in a chauffeur's uniform :-)
Posted
21 hours ago, Velvet_Ice said:

I like a man in military gear 😅😍

Maybe you would like some photos in my full gear. 😀

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 8/18/2021 at 11:12 PM, jizzjazz82 said:

Hi. Does someone still get turned on by uniforms? :) I have several uniforms form former jobs, and wear uniform also now in my job as chief engineer.

100% yes to uniforms 😁

• 4 months later...
Juggernaut1982
Posted

Women in uniforms. Police, military, scrubs (not the fake looking nurses or doctors). But the biggest for me is business suit woman.  Either with cleavage or a necktie. So I am really attracted to say the Olive Garden waitress look due to the necktie. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

101% yes to women in military uniforms. I have several in my extensive wardrobe. I quite enjoy putting together and dressing a woman in an outfit I created. I also enjoy wearing suits and military uniforms I have as well.

Posted

I've been wearing my college wrestling uniform for several guys but I'm not sure whether that counts

Posted

I love women in uniforms. The proper uniforms. I also love to be in there uniforms.

Own a few myself, but always trying to add to my collection.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I love men in army uniforms in particular.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes, very nice, depending on the uniform suspenders heels and stockings garnish it perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
My ex loves army uniforms. The thought of an officer in one, makes her weak at the knees. She says that a boy scout's uniform doesn't do it for her. Not even a patrol leader. So I have no regrets about throwing mine out many years ago.