Publicly caned in uniform

mark239

Posted

I went back to where I was brought up in Africa for a 2 reek holiday, I was riding my push bike and misjudged a curb and my handle bars scratched this couples car and unfortunately for me they were in it, they said  do I have ins, I said no, they said their must me a good £300 worth of damage, I said I am sorry but don't have any thing like that amount of ***, they said, if we get the police involved, I said no please, can I work it off instead, they said possibly, we are he said we are both retired teachers and believe in corporal punishment, he said do you, I said I went to school around here and was caned, then his wife said if you work for a week around our house, and agree to a canning every day for a week and one of the cannings must be in public, then we won't inform the police, also you must wear a school uniform through out the week, I said ok. I was camping in a tent, I said can I pick my tent up, they said yes, we put my bike in the back of their 4x4, collected my tent, and went to their house, they had an 18yr old daughter still in school and in her uniform which was white blouse black tie, black skirt above her knees and white knee high socks she was skinny and stunning, they also had an 18 yr old son also in school uniform shorts and grey fold over knee socks, the father told his 18yr olds what was going to happen, and asked Tracy the daughter to take Mark to the local school uniform shop she said sure, she said to me she  was looking forward to seeing me in uniform, to be continued.

Posted
On 9/27/2020 at 11:37 PM, mark239 said:

(PART 1)I went back to where I was brought up in Africa for a 2 reek holiday, I was riding my push bike and misjudged a curb and my handle bars scratched this couples car and unfortunately for me they were in it, they said  do I have ins, I said no, they said their must me a good £300 worth of damage, I said I am sorry but don't have any thing like that amount of ***, they said, if we get the police involved, I said no please, can I work it off instead, they said possibly, we are he said we are both retired teachers and believe in corporal punishment, he said do you, I said I went to school around here and was caned, then his wife said if you work for a week around our house, and agree to a canning every day for a week and one of the cannings must be in public, then we won't inform the police, also you must wear a school uniform through out the week, I said ok. I was camping in a tent, I said can I pick my tent up, they said yes, we put my bike in the back of their 4x4, collected my tent, and went to their house, they had an 18yr old daughter still in school and in her uniform which was white blouse black tie, black skirt above her knees and white knee high socks she was skinny and stunning, they also had an 18 yr old son also in school uniform shorts and grey fold over knee socks, the father told his 18yr olds what was going to happen, and asked Tracy the daughter to take Me to the local school uniform shop she said sure, she said to me she  was looking forward to seeing me in uniform, to be continued.

(PART 2) the school uniform was smart, and expensive , i was going to have to work that off an all. i tried on the shirt tie and shorts ,grey fold over knee socks, they had smart bands 2 blue and a gold band, and i bought new black shoes, the staff in the shop said am i starting to go to this school i said yes, think i got away with that one, i also bought a pe kit, white T shirt shorts and white knee socks and pumps.as we walked home to Tracy's house walking across a field Tracy recognized 3 lads and 6 girls from her year and not nice she warned me their may be trouble, she wasn't wrong, one of the girls shouted Dave hit that lad who's with Tracy, they were all in school uniform ,all 3 lads started on me, i did not try running they looked like they could run too.as they were punching me in my face, the girls were shouting and getting more and more exited, and encouraging the boys to hit me harder i was know covered in ***, the girls were smiling even Tracy was smiling i fell to the floor and they were kicking me in the balls the girls were all gathered around the lads took it in turns to thump my face, the girls white knee socks were all covered in ***, they picked me up and put me in a head lock, one of the girls said to Tracy knee mark in the balls 6 times hard or we will start on you, ok ok she said ,they stood me up and pulled my feet apart, Tracy pulled her *** stained knee socks up, grabbed both sides of my shirt and brought her knee up hard, i doubled up the *** it was agony, one of the girls said love the dip in the backs of his knees, they stood me up again, i pulled up my knee socks, weird really wanting to look smart while getting beaten up, bit like when your just about to be caned we pull our socks up especially if their is an audience , Tracy repeated this another 5 times, they watched me doubled up in agony for 10 min ,and then left, we walked home

to be continued(PART 3)

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 9/30/2020 at 3:48 PM, mark239 said:

(PART 2) the school uniform was smart, and expensive , i was going to have to work that off an all. i tried on the shirt tie and shorts ,grey fold over knee socks, they had smart bands 2 blue and a gold band, and i bought new black shoes, the staff in the shop said am i starting to go to this school i said yes, think i got away with that one, i also bought a pe kit, white T shirt shorts and white knee socks and pumps.as we walked home to Tracy's house walking across a field Tracy recognized 3 lads and 6 girls from her year and not nice she warned me their may be trouble, she wasn't wrong, one of the girls shouted Dave hit that lad who's with Tracy, they were all in school uniform ,all 3 lads started on me, i did not try running they looked like they could run too.as they were punching me in my face, the girls were shouting and getting more and more exited, and encouraging the boys to hit me harder i was know covered in ***, the girls were smiling even Tracy was smiling i fell to the floor and they were kicking me in the balls the girls were all gathered around the lads took it in turns to thump my face, the girls white knee socks were all covered in ***, they picked me up and put me in a head lock, one of the girls said to Tracy knee mark in the balls 6 times hard or we will start on you, ok ok she said ,they stood me up and pulled my feet apart, Tracy pulled her *** stained knee socks up, grabbed both sides of my shirt and brought her knee up hard, i doubled up the *** it was agony, one of the girls said love the dip in the backs of his knees, they stood me up again, i pulled up my knee socks, weird really wanting to look smart while getting beaten up, bit like when your just about to be caned we pull our socks up especially if their is an audience , Tracy repeated this another 5 times, they watched me doubled up in agony for 10 min ,and then left, we walked home

to be continued(PART 3)

• 8 months later...
Posted
On 10/31/2020 at 2:59 AM, mark239 said:

PART 3  tracy said soory about that ,i said i understand no worrys,what do you think your parents will say ,they will probably say you could have got out of it,it happened to my brother once and dad spanked him in front of all of us in his uniform,it lasted 15 min he was crying after the first 3 min,you will no soon here,s my house,straight to the point.both parents thought i should be spanked ,still covered in *** and in my uniform i had to go over tracys dads knee ,i pulled my knee socks up and straighted my tie.in position he told tracy to get the heaviest paddle,she said yes dad,all in the room and waiting for the punishment to start,ilooked at their faces and was blushing big time,he hit me hard 10 slaps it brought tears to my eyes,tracy and her mum  were smiling,the dad said this is going to last 20 min,i was in agony and crying openly,after the spanking i was told to have a bath and put on my pe kit ,stand in the lounge and i will tell you about the jobs we want doing,and when you will have your first canning,and how it will be done,ask my wife if she will wash your uniform for tomorow