Jump to content

Pegging orgasm


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Down4MostAnything said:

Can anyone have anal orgasm? Sounds hot but never tried

I have almost gotten there with toys and fingers. I don't think women can. It has to do with the prostate.

2 hours ago, LIxdrsr said:

I have almost gotten there with toys and fingers. I don't think women can. It has to do with the prostate.

I know some women definitely can. The girl I’m with now seems to almost prefer anal bc of that. Much easier than vaginal orgasm for her

12 hours ago, LIxdrsr said:

 

I have almost gotten there with toys and fingers. I don't think women can. It has to do with the prostate.

the prostate is a big part of it.

But

there are women who can orgasm from anal alone (rare, not impossible) and those who can orgasm with anal as part of other sex/etc (less rare) and then those who can fake it to keep their boyfriends content (citation required)

×
×
  • Create New...