Do Women have it 'easier' then men?

ey****

Posted

@SexxyMoeFoe

Insinuate as you like, it doesn't change what I meant as I already know to myself what I meant by these things.

Posted (edited)

@BlushingFlushNot an insinuation. I am plainly saying this is how your comments come across. 

Edited by SexxyMoeFoe
grammar for clarity
Posted
33 minutes ago, SexxyMoeFoe said:

@BlushingFlushNot an insinuation. I am plainly saying this is how your comments come across. 

Reading into others' comments isn't a trait of good faith discussion.

Posted

@BlushingFlush I am telling you how your comments comes across. Yes!!! This is a discussion!! If I am wrong, I would love it if you wanted to expand and clarify! 

Posted
Just now, SexxyMoeFoe said:

@BlushingFlush I am telling you how your comments comes across. Yes!!! This is a discussion!! If I am wrong, I would love it if you wanted to expand and clarify! 

My thoughts on the subject are private, I'm just telling you that I don't think what you think I do.

Posted (edited)

@BlushingFlush Private thoughts. That's fair. Respect your privacy.

But then all I have to go on is the non-private thought you expressed... which come across the way they do... 

Anyway this went waaaay off on a tangent so I'm gonna get back the the main discussion.

Edited by SexxyMoeFoe
typo
Posted
1 minute ago, SexxyMoeFoe said:

But then all I have to go on is the non-private thought you expressed... which come across the way they do... 

That's fine, I'm just letting you know that your original assessment was incorrect. You can do with that information whatever you will.

Posted
4 minutes ago, BlushingFlush said:

That's fine, I'm just letting you know that your original assessment was incorrect. You can do with that information whatever you will.

Well... can't do much with that without more info since saying I am incorrect doesn't help tell us what IS correct... And honestly I don't want to give this tangent much more thought

Posted
5 hours ago, BlushingFlush said:

Then I wouldn't have felt like I tried.

but you're NOT trying.

that is the problem

that is entirely the problem

You're not learning. You're not helping yourself. You're not willing to put effort in. You won't go to munches. You won't go to events. 

Your are instead hovering around like a fly around shit, waiting for new ladies to sign up so you can message them.

You are putting ZERO effort in and expecting maximum results which is, through and through entitltement.

So simply put. Put some fucking effort in - or - die alone.

This is 100% your choice.

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Your are instead hovering around like a fly around shit, waiting for new ladies to sign up so you can message them.

See this is the kind of thing I'm talking about with dating. If a guy struggles not only must the problem be with him somehow, he must be "hovering around like a fly around shit". I said this before, I'll say it again - you don't play for your own team.

Posted

ok - this has gone on long enough. this has served it's purpose