Women.....

Posted
All, I was curious, and watched a YouTube video on Brazilian wax... Okay I was hoping for a gratuitous cooter shot, but instead wound up realizing we have dangerously underestimated the female sex. They do this on a whim, and many don't even twitch... we call them the fair sex, or the weaker sex, and while they are Fair, they are anything but weak. They have let us believe for generations that we're in control, but it's a lie. Women control the world through their control of men....
Posted
Spot on mate woman are way more stronger than us men mentally and they can take way more *** gotta respect the ladies.
Posted
Gotta admit a Brazilian doesn't even faze me. I barely flinch and just carry on talking. Women are freaking badass
Posted
Oh fab, well if we control the world that whole pay gap thing can be sorted out pronto then? Terribly thoughtful post about equality based on a waxing video. Who woulda thought?
Posted
Not all men are under the spell of the sweet pussy though. I know my mam isn't, more so the other way around. I'm a slave to the hard on
Posted
Well IMHO weakness is not a gender trait. It can at times seem that females are displaying 'weakness' more so than males BUT, that is only the ones in your own little sphere of society. If you could manage to look at ALL females at the same time, you wouldn't find any great difference to the numbers of men displaying signs of weakness. I spent 39 years in the military, and in the early days there were not a whole lot of women in the ranks, so as time went on I got to see all types of women enlist, and let me tell you, some of them could and did run rings around a lot of the guys doing the same training and jobs. One area where I did find them 'down' a bit was on stamina, but as their exposure to the work and tasks went on, MOST built up to the required level, just as MOST males did.

Something to remember, especially being in this life, is DON'T judge, and take people as you find them.
Posted
I should add, I believe in equal pay for the role/work your doing.
Posted
I guess it depends on everyone’s *** level. I’ve done it for years and it’s never bothered me . But love reading your take on it
Posted
And men rule the world by oppressing women and collectively people of colour in every other way/field (eg medical trials/not using them in studies across fields) because they know women would continue rule them otherwise. Classic.
Posted

Why does the strength of a person depend upon their gender or their tolerance of ***?

Shouldnt it depend upon the quality of their character?

Posted
Christiana212 is a sub who enjoys mistresses. This is a lighthearted, sexy post he's made about how women are sexy when he thinks about them being stronger and in control 😋.
Doesn't have to be that deep sometimes 😭😭😅

So yeah, women are pretty badass and have always been running things. They have been secretly doing so for millenia, but they'll soon openly dominate 😭😭😭 the Femocalypse is nigh 😳😳😳
Posted

Sorry guys.  This got rather off-topic so we've reigned it back in a little bit. Apologies to anyone who didn't get their post approved - there were some great points

(and, if you don't dishonestly cherry pick : many great articles about why the gender pay gap is real and is a problem) 

Posted

Hair removal has been going on for centuries by both women and men, even head hair and eyebrows in some periods, the practice goes back at least to the Egyptians if not further. Originally seashells were used to sc*** off a honey or solution, so not much difference there, started by the upper classes the lower classes copied in an attempt to improve their situations. It was als carried out for health reasons, as in to prevent fleas, then wigs and Merkins would be worn. In a modern sense it's probably less ***ful to do now. It's in modern times it's been more viewed as a sexually desirable thing. Also, I  can't remember which century or the crimes, but burning off male pubic hair was used as a punishment

Posted

Lol brazillians hurt like a bitch... we just grin and bear it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love it when a woman shaves me or waxes me from shaft to hole.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

From Women who wax their bits to controlling the world?? 🤔 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Is it possible/common/acceptable for men to get Brazilians done at spas etc? I shave but it only lasts a day or so which is nowhere near long enough and it takes some time to do my entire body. I do get my back done at a small parlour but have been too afraid to ask about that area, plus, it is all women working there and I wouldn't want to cause any discomfort or problems! I am a cd/tv.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
November 14, Deleted profile said:
Is it possible/common/acceptable for men to get Brazilians done at spas etc? I shave but it only lasts a day or so which is nowhere near long enough and it takes some time to do my entire body. I do get my back done at a small parlour but have been too afraid to ask about that area, plus, it is all women working there and I wouldn't want to cause any discomfort or problems! I am a cd/tv.

Yes it absolutely is, my esthetician also specializes in waxing men and he’s passionate about what he does and it makes the process so much easier

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve don’t my own since I was 19 and honestly the first time I went to a professional I wanted to die but when I started doing it on my own my tolerance build and not it feel like nothing
Posted
Men can get laser hair removal too at laser skin clinics Australia, that’s where I (woman) get Brazilian laser done