New guy

Straightguy1971

Straightguy1971
Posted

Hi all!

im a normally straight dominant guy who, sometimes, needs to be held down or dominated mentally and used hard by a dominant man or men. 

No no idea where that kink comes from-its something I try to resist until the urge becomes unstoppable. 

I’ve had a small number of such experiences, but far from experienced!

here to try to understand my kink...and maybe to find some like minded guys...

Posted
Hi, I've met a considerable number of straight guys over the years who reach a point of wanting to be submissive before another man / men. Sometimes it seems they feel safer in exploring this with ostensibly gay men. I can't say anything about the psychology of what's going on, but you're def not alone...
Posted
...Oh I could go on for ages though about my own psychology of being submissive to other men... but I don't wanna bore anyone ☺️
Straightguy1971
Posted

Oh please, do go on! It would be interesting to hear your views 

Posted

id like to know to. im learning new things all the time

Posted

I've lately been sexy-chatting with several straight guys on here. There's something going on about them easily synchronising with my orientation to be submissive toward them. They don't see me as a weak (I'm anything but) nor do they ridicule, dismiss or belittle me (unless we're doing a full cybersex and its in the context of a delicious fantasy scenario!).  I think there is a type of psychological connect for some men, that we need to share intense intimate experience with each other, (which may or may not manifest in final sexual release), which involves voluntary submission / domination. The giving and receiving between men of something wild and primitive, is just wonderful, really liberating. And it's way way beyond 'gay/straight'...(ps, I don't really know what I'm trying to say, it's just a reflection I guess, and it may be total B/s).

Cerebrospinofluid
Posted

/lurks.

Straight guys that sometimes need to be dominated are my total kink. Just going to watch this thread unfold. :3

Posted
On 01/05/2018 at 9:36 PM, HornyShorn said:

I think there is a type of psychological connect for some men, that we need to share intense intimate experience with each other, (which may or may not manifest in final sexual release), which involves voluntary submission / domination. The giving and receiving between men of something wild and primitive, is just wonderful, really liberating. And it's way way beyond 'gay/straight'...(ps, I don't really know what I'm trying to say, it's just a reflection I guess, and it may be total B/s).

I like this, I think you've touched upon something that is present in a lot of male intimacy. I think a lot of D/s in general taps into something that doesn't always fully align with sexuality as well. There is often more a focus on the person you are with rather than the body they inhabit.

• 4 years later...
Posted

Just want to keep on growing....realizing I am A gay, subimssive slut/slave.Need playmates....willing to try anything.