SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
It seems I found one by accident :) I have equaled my tally for the last competition already
Posted
3 hours ago, MistressC09 said:

Is it one clue per day? Or do you get clues as you find icons?

It'll be one new icon to find per day, and people will usually add their own clues throughout the day for each of the icons.

Posted
2 hours ago, Suzie3323 said:

When is the 2nd piece coming

Everyday we get a clue for the next piece. Tomorrow the next clue would be posted 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, cazz said:

I cant find it xx

I sent you another clue, hope it help 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
8 hours ago, Nick3768 said:

Sounds like fun how do you do the treasure hunt? 

You look at the clue people post and look for it in the app or browser/pc and you click it. Everyday there’s going to be a new clue for a different icon. For every icon you find 30 pts would be awarded to you. If you unable to find it we be able to help you. Also if you give an icon to someone doesn’t an icon it would disappear at your end but don’t fret you will be able to get it again. Have fun and happy hunting 😊 

Posted
13 hours ago, ies said:

Anybody have any clues yet? I don’t know what to look for or how to click on anything without randomly spanking someone

When you find it is an square Icon to make an imagine and click it

Few people have posted the clue for #1 in the comments 

my clue is “ Where all my selfies at ?“ 

Posted
6 hours ago, derby533 said:

how this works what we get when we successful ?

People post clues for each icon everyday today it’s the #1 and tomorrow would be the #2 etc 

each icon you find 30 pts would be awarded to you. With points you would be able to sent gifts and if you collect enough points you can upgrade or get premium membership for few days 

Posted

Grid 23 #1 “ Where all my selfies at?”

Posted
9 minutes ago, Suzie3323 said:

Can any1 help me find number 2

Icon number two will not be released until 3pm UK time.  Clues will be put up when the piece is found. 

Posted
Can anyone tell me what a competitive score would be?
Posted

Look at yourself...just look.

(Touching is optional)

Posted
54 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Icon number two will not be released until 3pm UK time.  Clues will be put up when the piece is found. 

Thanx wil that be every day at 3