SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

And that's it for the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt. Thank you all for playing! Our winners are @Amy4U, @sailery and @amar2013. Congratulations! A VIP membership, points, and a kinky gift will be with you soon. Until the next time, keep it kinky! 

spank TH winners.png

Welcome to the new Treasure Hunt! 🍑👋🏻

Whether you are usually on the giving or the receiving end (or maybe even both), we have a new quest for you:

Find all the spanks and spanking instruments hidden in our FET Universe! 🖤

This is how it works:

– Every day from 28th September until 21st October you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt?

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... nobody bites here (at least not without consent 😏)!

Happy hunting and spanking! 👋🏻

Posted
Clue #1 this ones close to home so have a look at yourself
Posted

Clue # 1 - Grid #23 - Time to get excited and say cheese as its treasure hunt time 😁

Posted
Anybody have any clues yet? I don’t know what to look for or how to click on anything without randomly spanking someone
Posted
Can this be done on mobile or is it specifically for computer?
Posted
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣 yea ok, 🙄🙄🙄 this should be even more funnier than what it is already! LoLz 😂😂😂😂😂
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jacob0142 said:

Can this be done on mobile or is it specifically for computer?

You can play the Treasure Hunt on both a phone and a computer. 

Posted
Thanks to the clues, I found out it does work on mobile lol!
Posted
I can’t remember or work out how to gift icons …?
Posted
2 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

I can’t remember or work out how to gift icons …?

To gift away an icon, you need to find a member who does not have any.  Open their profile and it will show whether they have an icon or not.  If they do not, it will give you the option to gift away one of yours.  Once gifted, you need to go back and recollect from where you found it.  Its best to keep a list on where you found the icons as the further we get into the game, the site will give away random pieces from what you have collected. 

Posted

...and they're off... which is often a good sign for a good spanking ;)

Posted
Found it! Clue: I hope you’re not scared of your own reflection
Posted
How do u find pieces of the treasure hunt
Posted
19 minutes ago, Suzie3323 said:

How do u find pieces of the treasure hunt

Each day clues will be left in this forum thread.  The clues will hint you in the direction of where you might find the piece.   Use the clues and then go search where you think it might be, if you are in the right place, there will be a icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  if you get stuck finding pieces along the way, you can always post in this forum thread asking for further help and or clues. 

Posted
Suzie3323 How do u find pieces of the treasure hunt - use the clues provided to find the location on the site of the piece for the day, then click on it. If having difficulty finding any pieces there are always members here ready to give extra help. Good luck.
Posted
Is it one clue per day? Or do you get clues as you find icons?