SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue #22 even if it's not your Birthday I have this for you, but I had to dig deep to find it.
Posted
#21: Don't worry, it's the thought that counts, not the purchase of a gift. A little window shopping for a gift for someone goes a long way.
Posted

Grid/tile 11 #22 

Everyone love a Present even me, you don’t have to get me anything it’s the thought that counts 

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #22 Chritmas , Birthday , someimes no reason is required, its just nice to give, and receive 

MasterScorpio
Posted
#22 the best ones are the ones you make yourself
Posted
Clue #22 for birthdays or Xmas or just because, people love to give and receive these
Posted
#22 you get them for your birthday, Christmas, Easter ..
Posted
5 hours ago, VaanAuron said:

I'm so lost on finding #21 and #22

55 minutes ago, Ultraspike said:

Cannot figure out the fourth row down, second across.

I have sent you @Ultraspike @VaanAuron A message 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ironmantony said:
Wonder how you find icons

I have sent you a message

Posted
I am missing
Top row 3rd from left
Second row 1st from left
Third row 4th and 5th from left
Posted
Still searching for 23 and 24 fingers crossed 🤞🏻
AsipenseroftheMorn
Posted
Can somebody help me find #21, it isnt where I though it would be, and I tried searching for the thing, and still could not find it.
Posted
55 minutes ago, AsipenseroftheMorn said:

Can somebody help me find #21, it isnt where I though it would be, and I tried searching for the thing, and still could not find it.

Have sent you a message 

Posted
1 hour ago, PleasureHunterr said:

Missing row 1 column 3(3rd from left)

Have sent you a message

Posted
3 hours ago, ironmantony said:

Still searching for 23 and 24 fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Icons for Day 23 & Day 24 are yet to be released.  If you are looking for Grid # 23 & 24 you are welcome to message me and I will help you. 

Posted
5 hours ago, steviewonder said:

I am missing
Top row 3rd from left
Second row 1st from left
Third row 4th and 5th from left

Have sent you a message 

Posted
2 hours ago, ShweetAndy said:

Where and how do i find them

By scrolling back through this forum thread you can find all the clues from the previous days which will hint you to where you can possibly find them on the site.  If you are in the right place you will see a small square which is part of a picture, tap on it and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you would like an example of what they look like you are welcome to message me.  Currently there are 22 pieces to find with the 23rd piece being released at 3pm UK time today.