SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
13 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Ok so I’m missing one but no idea what the clue number is! square is 2nd row down, 2nd square in from the left. Woman’s face and neck basically lol. Anyone able to help a girl out please?

I'm missing the same piece..🤞you get a better reply 

Posted
Clue #24 - watching you sneaking a peak

And to add this has been fun - thanks to all that organised and participated
Posted
1 hour ago, Iamwills said:

Still struggling with 24 :(

I sent you a message 

30 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Ok so I’m missing one but no idea what the clue number is! square is 2nd row down, 2nd square in from the left. Woman’s face and neck basically lol. Anyone able to help a girl out please?

I tried for the life of me but kept saying my message wasn’t sent, I’m glad you found it 

29 minutes ago, phebieflowers said:

I’m stuck with #3!!!

I’m glad I was able to help you 

26 minutes ago, FLEAKISHA said:

Only have 4 left, I'm so stuck on them😔

I sent you a message 

Posted
Do you get anything for getting them all?
Posted
At last, got it. Thanks everyone for all the clues, they helped a lot.
Posted
Missing #23. Had a lot of fun with these games. Thank you to those who put it together
Posted

suspect I have checked the wrong place for #24?

Redefine-Horizons
Posted
Some of these seem truly arbitrary, like a screen I have clicked on dozens of times today revealed a tile. Makes me wonder if the ones I missed are timing things or clicking on a right / wrong page.
Posted
I’m struggling with 18 still, no idea where it is, can someone help?
Posted
I’m missing 3 & 12… I go to the place they should be click on them but then it tells me I already have them🤷🏼‍♀️
MasterScorpio
Posted
#24 pick a visitor any visitor at all
Posted

Finally found it! Think of someone who came over recently.

Posted
Having trouble with 24
Can I get another clue please
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RavenSass said:

Can't find 24 can someone help?

I checked your profile and you have all 24 icons 

2 hours ago, Cuteandbored said:

Do you get anything for getting them all?

Everyday you get 30 points (720 pts total)

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt? 

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others.

1 hour ago, JustM said:

Missing #23. Had a lot of fun with these games. Thank you to those who put it together

I sent you a message 

1 hour ago, crisiskey said:

suspect I have checked the wrong place for #24?

I tried to message you but you have 10 message ice breaker, you’re welcome to message me 

1 hour ago, AllThingsBecky said:

How do I get to my gifts???

I tried to message you but your criteria filter didn’t let me and you’re welcome to message. 

Everyday you get 30 points (720 pts total)

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt? 

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others.

1 hour ago, Redefine-Horizons said:

Some of these seem truly arbitrary, like a screen I have clicked on dozens of times today revealed a tile. Makes me wonder if the ones I missed are timing things or clicking on a right / wrong page.

I tried to message you but your criteria filter doesn’t let me and you’re welcome to message me 

46 minutes ago, StrictDaddy44 said:

I need 7 & 10

I sent you a message 

40 minutes ago, SirKinksalot said:

I’m struggling with 18 still, no idea where it is, can someone help?

I sent you a message 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Can someone help me with 24

Can I get another clue please