Diary of a Fetish Dom Hunt

CopperKnob

Posted
SATIRE!

GOAL - find a Dom, get laid
I've an hour between now and my appointment at the salon. Will 5hrs from being waxed til 8pm (date time) be enough time for the redness to fade?
Ahhh, 30 locals, tons of time to pick a hot Dom

DAY 2
Hmmm well, I can't expect everyone to look like Jason Mamoa...just needing someone with humour, who can tie a knot and pay for dinner, maybe stretch to icecream after....
At least I can get my hair done before my first fetish date

DAY 3
Maybe I should change my profile pic to something hotter?

DAY 5
Toys were invented for this very reason!

DAY 8
Hmmm, it seems most here aren't actual Doms but still, theres hundreds of smart, sexy men to pick from

DAY 10
I'll get through all these sock accounts eventually and then I'll hit jackpot
Maybe I'll buy a new dress, Ted Baker have a sale on, I'll look hot as hell by the time I find a date

DAY 14
NEW GOAL - find a Dom before I need another wax

DAY 16
This guys great, if he'll just leave his current sub/GF we'll be off to a great start

DAY 20
I was always the Poly type, bye bye monogamy, hello new Dom!

DAY 21
Did he really just tell me he wants TPE 24/7 and CNC??? Before we've even met???

DAY 27
Buys new toys

DAY 42
I'll just write a thread on the forum asking whether this is a kinky dating site and what everyones problem is

DAY 43
Everyone here says I'm the problem? I'm impatient, kinky relationships take time? I just wanna get laid!! What do they know?

DAY 70
I've gone through all the Doms within a 80 mile radius, maybe I'm heteroflexible...

DAY 101
Maybe I'll change my role to switch...

DAY 361
What if I try Domming...
Posted
Love it!🙏😘🙏......Got to Day 364....Domme'd my first female sub,lol👊😉.....and my sissy sub!
Posted

💗💗💗  Thank you for making me have a good old fashion chuckle,  so awesome 💗💗💗

Posted
4 minutes ago, UK_Knight said:
you forgot to mention the million who ghost

Crap, I forgot the ghosts but if it counts, I've got a satirical writing about zombies on the go...

Posted
God in my area, there's literally like 20 accounts. Two of them are active.
Posted
‘Asking what everyone’s problem is’ 😂 normally followed by ‘where are all the genuine Dom/mes’ 😂😂😂😂
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:
‘Asking what everyone’s problem is’ 😂 normally followed by ‘where are all the genuine Dom/mes’ 😂😂😂😂

But, WHERE ARE THEY???? its a valid question 😂🙄

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

We are all sat quietly having a coffee, enjoying a cigar, and waiting for the unicorn hunt to end :)

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

They’re all too busy out buying multiple butt plugs so that they can insist that their subs wear them allllll day whilst they’re not around, to enjoy the pleasure?! 🙄😂😂

Posted

There is an upside to all this. With the absence of genuine, decent submissives it meand that we have to lower our sights a little, and the rest of you get a look in :P ~puts on body armour but stands defiantly~

Posted
17 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I'll get through all these sock accounts eventually and then I'll hit jackpot

Perhaps, on my profile, I should have added:  "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Posted
9 hours ago, BigPolly said:

They’re all too busy out buying multiple butt plugs so that they can insist that their subs wear them allllll day whilst they’re not around, to enjoy the pleasure?! 🙄😂😂

Huh, maybe they are, but I'm taking a wild guess and saying that those there Doms buying up ALL the buttplugs are the 'alpha' Domly Doms who we all know ain't real Doms in the first place and if they are, then they're the real sadist Domly Doms and those are the ones that owe me ALL the icecream and ALL the Ted Bakers dresses, just saying 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Huh, maybe they are, but I'm taking a wild guess and saying that those there Doms buying up ALL the buttplugs are the 'alpha' Domly Doms who we all know ain't real Doms in the first place and if they are, then they're the real sadist Domly Doms and those are the ones that owe me ALL the icecream and ALL the Ted Bakers dresses, just saying 😂

😂😂😂😂

Posted
11 hours ago, TheScribe said:

There is an upside to all this. With the absence of genuine, decent submissives it meand that we have to lower our sights a little, and the rest of you get a look in  ~puts on body armour but stands defiantly~

Feeling brave were we?

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Feeling brave were we?

I am always brave, my lady, sometimes foolhardy, sometimes impulsive, but then fortune waits on the other side of *** does it not? I am also generally stupid ~shrugs~ part of my charm :P