Gay guy into full motorbike leather suits

Posted

Any other guys into motorbike leathers including full race suits, and all the gear such as gloves, helmets and boots?

I just love it. I don't even ride yet have several leather suits, yet never met anyone else who is also turned on by it all. Would love to chat with others and possibly one day meet.

Cerebrospinofluid
Posted

Yes, Christ yes. I'm assuming like, half of us do, lol. If not, I'll be stunned. Biker and racer gear is the original sexy.

Posted
Nothing better than bike leathers to wear or to admire on another. Looks sexy and makes the mind wonder what may hidden beneath...
Posted
Makes me wonder what that big throbbing thing is between their legs.... And i'm not talking about the bike!
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Leather is just saucy, but bike leathers are hot especially on the right person 

• 11 months later...
Posted

I can totally agree, nothing better than riding for a few hours in full racing gear and after arriving home having some additional fun ;) 

I haven't heard of many people who share this pleasure... unfortunately   

Posted

Yes I love bike gear too. Feels sexy being totally encapsulated in it for hours.

• 2 weeks later...
Lthrnbondage
Posted

Very much so - love men in full motorbike suits.  Have three myself :)

• 7 months later...
Posted

Oh my god yes love leather bike riding clothes big turn on 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

ad don't forget the pleasure of riding in the queen seat behind a guy in leathers, great turn on for me