BDSM MMORPG Script Examples

Posted

Hi, not sure where to get help with this, or even how to do it.  Here is my scenario:  I play a MMORP (online game) where I Erotic Role play, for fun, as well for profit.  I have two clients that are BDSM oriented.  I want to make them happy, both for them, and for myself.  Trouble is, I just am not good at writing or texting it, my imagination lacks, as I am inexperienced in this field.  Would anyone be willing to help write, say a 3-5 minute script?  Maybe teach me what to text?  Help would really be appreciated.  Thanks :)

Posted
well since you chrarge them for it, I guess you must pay too no?
Posted

Yes, I pay for the game..  and I get paid by providing a service.  The game...  FFXIV.

Posted

10 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

well since you chrarge them for it, I guess you must pay too no?

Sometimes I charge.  When I get asked to some fetishes I'm not experienced in I usually charge a fee; unless I enjoyed them.  I do pay a monthly subscription in real currency.  My fees vary, from how long I'm with the person, to what I am requested to do.

Posted

like a lot of things, someone could write you a really good script that's unsuitable for your needs.

which bits are you good at, where are you lacking?  what interests your clients?

in life, usually if someone wants to learn a new skill they pay to attend a workshop, or pay someone to mentor them.   I guess, a little here if I (or someone) wrote you something for you to profit from (or not) what do they get out of it?

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

like a lot of things, someone could write you a really good script that's unsuitable for your needs.

which bits are you good at, where are you lacking?  what interests your clients?

in life, usually if someone wants to learn a new skill they pay to attend a workshop, or pay someone to mentor them.   I guess, a little here if I (or someone) wrote you something for you to profit from (or not) what do they get out of it?

Maybe I should have phrased this differently, my bad.  I do not get paid in real currency.  I wouldn't mind tipping or donating for the help with a script, but I don't think I'm going to put real cash into something that has no tangible gain.  Only an idiot would do such a thing.  If however, I ran a business, and got paid in real currency, I wouldn't hesitate to pay for a workshop and such.  Hey, after all...  this is just for fun with a little in game perks.  I know little about this website, little about BDSM and fetishes.  I came for advice and help.  If someone is asking me to provide a dollar amount, to get said advice/help, I have to go elsewhere.  I can't afford to loose more than I would gain.  I should have thought about that before I posted my topic, and should have realized that I might get asked to pay for the help on the subject.  No worries, I'll work it though.

Posted

You still haven't answered the important questions around what are you already good at and where are you lacking.

Not trying to be pointed - but - a problem, not just on this website - but from a few users on a few websites is they have non-questions or questions that offer too limited information on their current abilities.

Could you possibly maybe provide a script of your own to gauge where you are so far - and again, is there specific scenes and fetishes you need help on (mind, I'd say in general don't do a fetish for other people, only if you enjoy it or are knowledgeable in it otherwise it'll always look flaky)

There are stories on this website/forum - some fiction some reality, are any of those any good for ideas?

I don't think I'm going to put real cash into something that has no tangible gain.  Only an idiot would do such a thing.

Not necessarily cash, but you are asking people to put in time for something that has no gain for them.

And the gain is obviously that it enhances your game experience.

I think having a think if you're asking people to do something you wouldn't do and then wondering why they would do it.  You are going to find similar problems elsewhere.

Posted

Well... let me say a few things about my experience, and what turns me on, as well as my clients.  I'll have to work the nerve on my end to bring things to the table...  I'm very bashful and shy.  The other day I had something out of the ordinary happen, and this changes things.  I had, that is, had a client that had a BDSM fetish.  My problem here was that it what she liked, wasn't necessarily what I liked, and I had to learn more about pleasing her in a way.  She liked me to spank her, call her dirty names and tell her how bad she was.  To be honest, it really din't turn me on, because she wouldn't participate.  No words were ever spoken to me during the role play, other then... faster.

Here is how my situation has changed since my original post.  I hopped on a character on my former server to talk with my ex to get advice, as she is an erotic role player as well.  Long story short, we're back together, and we stopped role playing except with each other.  Some examples that we like to do together are:
"Puts hand on the back of your head and pulls you in tighter for a deeper kiss.
Moves hand tour your crotch, rubbing on it over your panties.
Grabs your neck and gently bringing your lips to mine.  Bites you on the neck, marking you as mine.
Licking you as I move my fingers up and down the back of your legs, digging my nails on your soft skin.Squeezes your ass cheeks, spreading them apart, my thumb massaging the inside of your cheeks, moving my thumbs up and down, almost meeting the center.Drooling heavily on your neck, it slides down from your neck to your tits.  I fondle your nipples as I start pumping my cock in you, slowly sliding in and out of you, to slowly side it back in.
Pulls your fingers to to suppling hard nipple.  Takes your finger and slides it in my mouth, wetting it."

My girlfriend has a fetish, or fantasy, about being a slave for a week to me.  She's very submissive and likes being dominated.  Wouldn't even know where to begin with that.

This isn't a BDSM scenario, but this is what turns us on.  I am quite imaginative, but I'm running out of things to say.  So now, my post should have changed to, "Need help Erotic Role Playing."  To answer your question, "What am I lacking," is ideas and the "art" of seduction in... the finesse of writing it.

I have searched for these topics on other sites, I just can't seem to find much.  If you know of one I might not have checked, please point that out.  I do realize I am asking help, and therefore yes, it requires time on other peoples behalf.  If someone wants payment in some way, that is okay with me.  I am willing to do that; maybe not financially, but in some other way.  I just really can't seem to find much in the way of erotic role playing on the net...  and usually I'm pretty good at researching.  Forgive me if I'm not quite understanding rules and forum etiquette on this. 

Posted

Well... let me say a few things about my experience, and what turns me on, as well as my clients.  I'll have to work the nerve on my end to bring things to the table...  I'm very bashful and shy.  The other day I had something out of the ordinary happen, and this changes things.  I had, that is, had a client that had a BDSM fetish.  My problem here was that it what she liked, wasn't necessarily what I liked, and I had to learn more about pleasing her in a way.  She liked me to spank her, call her dirty names and tell her how bad she was.  To be honest, it really din't turn me on, because she wouldn't participate.  No words were ever spoken to me during the role play, other then... faster.

Here is how my situation has changed since my original post.  I hopped on a character on my former server to talk with my ex to get advice, as she is an erotic role player as well.  Long story short, we're back together, and we stopped role playing except with each other.  Some examples that we like to do together are:
"Puts hand on the back of your head and pulls you in tighter for a deeper kiss.
Moves hand tour your crotch, rubbing on it over your panties.
Grabs your neck and gently bringing your lips to mine.  Bites you on the neck, marking you as mine.
Licking you as I move my fingers up and down the back of your legs, digging my nails on your soft skin.Squeezes your ass cheeks, spreading them apart, my thumb massaging the inside of your cheeks, moving my thumbs up and down, almost meeting the center.Drooling heavily on your neck, it slides down from your neck to your tits.  I fondle your nipples as I start pumping my cock in you, slowly sliding in and out of you, to slowly side it back in.
Pulls your fingers to to suppling hard nipple.  Takes your finger and slides it in my mouth, wetting it."

My girlfriend has a fetish, or fantasy, about being a slave for a week to me.  She's very submissive and likes being dominated.  Wouldn't even know where to begin with that.

This isn't a BDSM scenario, but this is what turns us on.  I am quite imaginative, but I'm running out of things to say.  So now, my post should have changed to, "Need help Erotic Role Playing."  To answer your question, "What am I lacking," is ideas and the "art" of seduction in... the finesse of writing it.

I have searched for these topics on other sites, I just can't seem to find much.  If you know of one I might not have checked, please point that out.  I do realize I am asking help, and therefore yes, it requires time on other peoples behalf.  If someone wants payment in some way, that is okay with me.  I am willing to do that; maybe not financially, but in some other way.  I just really can't seem to find much in the way of erotic role playing on the net...  and usually I'm pretty good at researching.  Forgive me if I'm not quite understanding rules and forum etiquette on this. 

I am pointing out...
- not every man has wild imaginative inner self. The role-playing fantasies are collection of own fetishes mixed with sexual preferences and tendencies. Discovering those fetishes is not only important for healthy sex life but also relevant in figuring out your type. Which leads me onto second point:
- not every girl will be opened up for some role playing, I learnt it hard way. The art of opening her up (releasing inner "slut") can probably be covered in twenty posts like this ...and still have topics left uncovered, yet, cannot find them lol.