Custom bunny girl advice?

Posted

I just want a bunny girl outfit I can wear during sex without ruining it. Ideally a way to have it open up at the bottom but you wouldn't be able to tell immediately by looking to keep that perfect bunny look. So I've been trying to figure out, snap buttons? Velcro? Secret zipper? Since I don't sew myself I want to commission somebody to help but I'm not sure where I could go for that, If it's easier to commission an alteration to an outfit or get a custom made bunny suit. I'd feel too embarrassed to take one to a tailor and ask and I'm having trouble finding services online for custom tailoring that would be open for that kind of request. I'm not sure what I should ask for.

Suggestions? Referrals? 

Posted
Just say you need an access panel so you can use the bathroom if you take it in somewhere
Posted
I'd of thought velcro as thin as you can get to hold the crotch together would work
Posted
I’d definitely follow what kitten told your. Having a bodysuit with a small zipper that doesn’t completely unfasten should not seem an odd request if phrased that way. Even if it did raise a few eyebrows all the more fun.
Posted
I recommend by a snap buttons like they have on body suits. Can be bought with a white body suit
Posted
I’d agree snaps are definitely a good option. Not that a zipper wouldn’t work, snaps are just handier imo
Posted
Like what @Kitten75 said: a bottom that you can use the toilet in should be a reasonable request. You could also ask for some inside pockets... because pockets.