Prostate Play

Wi****

Posted

Hi

I have heard a lot about protate play and that it can be incredibly pleasurable and therefore would love to try it in the future with my Domme.

I have used plugs and a dildo but not a lot but find them very enjoyable also.

I have done or experimented with prostate play on my own. So I'm unsure should I try it myself so I can learn what I like so I can pass that information on to my Domme when the time comes.

Or do I experiment and explore with my Domme as I feel it would be a very intimate bonding experience for us both learning my body together or would that put to much pressure on my Domme to make it special.

Personally i feel if we experiment and explore together it would be more intimate. If we fumble around and it doesn't hit the spot first time I'm not worried we'll have a giggle and try again. I don't want my Domme to feel pressured at about making it or wanting it to be a fantastic experience. Straight away 

Posted
So, having someone play with you, as a completely different experience than playing with yourself. Its indescribably different. I'm not sure why, but Ive never benn able recreate the sensation of having someone else at the controls. Maybe its a spontaneity thing? not knowing what's coming? On the flip side I really enjoy leaning a partners body. Reading her, finding just how she likes it but a glance at the map is always helpful.
My advice would be play :) have fun and explore yourself and when you meet a domme, give a brief description of what you've found during negotiations, but don't give the whole game away ;)
Posted (edited)

The female prostate (G spot) is a lot easier to find than the male prostate as it is accessed through the vagina so luckily for some of us, doesn’t really require a lot of searching if you know your own body.
The male prostate requires a little more reach & patience but again with practice, that can be achieved with positive results 
Personally I feel the better you know your own body, the more you will get to know what you like, how to easily achieve orgasms & just a general confidence in yourself.
There is nothing wrong with having a good satisfying time with someone & not having an orgasm but there’s always a deep satisfaction knowing you have made someone else cum, I find, be that through sex or play.

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
I dont know about your dom?but for me i like it when a women explores playing with my ass,but some men do not,if he does ask him!me i like it when someone plays with my ass
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Well, I can tell you that when I have a partner play with my prostate it is great.  Month ago she was edging me and playing with it, teasing and making me beg to come.  I had so much precum and when she let me, came more than ever, harder and louder.  Most intense orgasm ever had.  One orgasm cumming, but had two more as she played with it after, earth shattering.  Was rewarded 

• 7 months later...
Posted
Every man can know that he is able to cum a pint only if his prostate treated properly.... You will see a dozen of sticky hot and pure cum. Pure and transparent clear not with yellow....
  • 1 month later...
IndigoSigmaSwitch
Posted

I absolutely love my aneros and also my nexus revo.  Although it takes practice and patience to get the right spot at the right angle with the right amount of pressure it is worth it.  I have managed to leak from using these toys but am yet to experience the leg shaking total body 'O' that I have seen and read about.  The hardest part is to keep your hand off your cock and the addition of the prostate pleasure with a penile orgasm is heavenly.  To be pegged to toyed by someone else would add a whole new dimension I think and is at the top of my bucket list to achieve before I die.

I get so envious of those who have a GF, wife or domme who is into this.....

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Curious, butt (pun intended) cautiously considering FIRST trying an enema for initial cleansing & hygiene…
Posted
Sunday at 06:27 AM, Stag4LTR said:
Curious, butt (pun intended) cautiously considering FIRST trying an enema for initial cleansing & hygiene…

Always clean house beforehand!