Strictly mistress

Posted

What's a femdoms favourite kind of domination I've always wondered, what they enjoy most?

Having complete power to make a sub/slave do anything they want?

***? ***d bi? Punishments?

It would be interesting to know

Posted
There will be as many answers to this as there are female dominants - with many variations of what they each individually enjoy.

I'd also suggest that making a submissive/slave do "anything they want" somewhat overlooks the individual likes/dislikes of the submissive/slave, not to mention their individual boundaries and limits.

Any dominant that thought they could get me to "do anything they want" - would not be the dominant for me.
Posted

For me, it's ***. But, this encompasses several different avenues : from the softer end of things with derogatory name calling all the way through to the taboo end of things with blackmail etc.

BUT! Most importantly it HAS to be a mutual agreement. Although in "play" the dominant has the power, ultimately behind it all it's the sub who has the control as it is they who dictates what they both want and don't want before starting. 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I get so turned of by the thought of my mistress making me suck another man's cock. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling errors
  • 1 year later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
I really like feeling powerless to my husband!!! But I always like pegging and have gotten to where I starting to open up with being in control of him