Sex drive and partners?

Posted
I’m a little confused but are there women who just lack sex drive at all or like what’s the catch. It’s hard enough to find someone to be with as it is. Perhaps I’m doing something wrong IDK🤷‍♂️ perhaps it’s to do with virginity?
Posted
Sex drives are different for both men and women. I tend to find women's change based on a variety of things whereas men's are pretty standard a lot of the time. Also women are better at hiding theirs than men
Posted
It's not *some* women who lack sex drive but *some* people - men and women both - it can't be generalised to one gender or the other.

My sex drive has been pretty much non-existent for at least the last 18 months, and comes down to a variety of factors which I shan't go into - but it's not something deliberate - it can be sparked every now and then in the right circumstances but for the most part it's dormant. My point being that for those with little or limited sex drive it can happen to anyone, not just women.

However that has nothing to do with your specific situation OP - sex drive of others doesn't directly come down to you doing something wrong, or you being a virgin - more you finding and meeting someone that finds you appealing and attractive enough for them to want to be sexual with you - and that's not in a physical sense necessarily so please don't think I am suggesting you're neither appealing nor attractive, it's just about finding someone that is a good match and that works both ways. Attraction and appeal are subjective things, you just have to figure out a way to meet those that are right for you.
Posted
I blame it on birth control — a lot of them take my sex drive down
Posted

It might not be that they have a low sex drive

just that they don't want to jump straight in bed with you 

Posted
Sex drive in humans is VASTLY different and can range from "Always Horny" (guilty as charged here) to "Maybe once a Month, but then really hard".

This is largely a genetic thing, but can be changing thanks to pleasurable experience and time.

And in terms of not being sexually desired by your partner: if they truly want you, they'll also show you in other ways. There must be more to you than just your cock.