Your dirty little secret (Trigger Warning)

Mi****

Posted

Im sitting in the library with my face and mind buried into the books. I have a paper due in 2 days and I need it to be perfect. The though of disappointing you makes my skin crawl. Just thinking about you makes me knees bend into themselves and my hips slightly shift in my seat. My heart begins to race as I imagine you come up behind me softly growling into my ear all of the things you plan on doing to me. A soft moan escapes my lips before I realize other people staring at me. I nervously giggle as I lift the book infront of my face slowly.

I'm mortified but yet turned on even more. I shift in my seat as I feel my panties become soaked...the things you do to me makes me grow wild inside. As time goes by the library becomes deserted yet I'm still here lost in translation. Suddenly I feel your strong hand softly move over my shoulder and down the opening of my blouse. My heart skipped a beat as I gasp out of surprise. Your breath warm and heavy against my ear. 

Your low growl sends my skin tingling. A soft moan escapes threw my teeth as I bite my low lip. My legs opening instinctively as your hand caresses my breast. Your teeth scrapping against my neck, making me want you even more. My breathing becomes heavier as my seat becomes wetter. I whisper softly, " I want you Sir." You grab my hair firmly pulling me upright. You growl loudly as you push my head down to the table and spread my legs apart with your foot. I hear your belt and zipper come undone...I loose my senses, my knees begin to buckle as I moan louder..your hand pushing my head down more harder.

Part 2 soon...😜

Posted
Whew that's steamy can't wait for part two
Posted
On 10/20/2021 at 1:18 AM, Kieran-8774 said:

I need part 2 🥵 well written easily imagine this situation.

Thank you..part 2 is ready 😊

Posted
On 10/20/2021 at 4:12 AM, Terra420jon said:

Whew that's steamy can't wait for part two

As you wish

Posted

Midnight more please 😏 so steamy and hot 🔥