Leather or Latex?

Ch****

Posted

Leather has a longevity to it. I adore improvising with old leather items like belts.

Latex is awesome, but is sensitive to heat and dry climates. Rubber in general degrades quickly here.

Personally, I'd love to have a latex catsuit. The colors and styles of latex are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Enjoy them both. With latex I try not to exert myself as much due to the issue of sweating during play and sex. Not to say that doesn't happen with leather but not as much. My main concern is my partner especially if it's their first time and we are both wearing hoods leather or latex. I don't want to make the experience uncomfortable for them where they want to stop and never do it again.
Posted
I enjoy the slippery look and feel of latex. Still leather is an oldy but goody.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Leather, I'd try something with latex, but I just adore leather, everything leather.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Definitely latex for me !!! I just love how it feels to be touched through.the smell .how it feels holding you tightly like a second skin as you put it on.i enjoy taking care of it seeing it becoming so soft and shiny as i rub it .absolutly wonderful :)

• 3 weeks later...
Leatherlust
Posted

Leather a nice leather skirt sitting on someone's face  feels so nice 

Latexdream75
Posted

100% Latex. This is more than something special. To transform into another being... No words and feelings. 😍😍😍

Posted

For me, it is definetly leather. 

• 3 weeks later...
Samischaste
Posted
Do I have to choose ? My choice is both
Posted
I always wear a mix of leather and denim, even when suited and booted..
Samischaste
Posted
15 hours ago, RogueRunner1 said:
I always wear a mix of leather and denim, even when suited and booted..

Latex and denim works for me. Don’t know why but it does

Posted
Leather isn’t bad and definitely is nice but I tend to heat up fast in it. Idk why but I usually don’t get super hot while wear latex and honestly I love the way latex shines off more than that matte color that leather has
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Love them both, but marginally leather. The smell of it probably tips the balance.
Posted

Leather for more normal events and days, easier to put on and wear. Latex if more time to dress and wanting more sensations

• 4 months later...
Posted
Latex is good, it smooths things out and can even change your shape if inflatable! Saying that, definitely prefer latex (and lycra, but that’s off topic).