Office break

Posted

I'm new secretary starting at your place. I'm a little clumsy and keep dropping my stuff around the office.  I didnt relize that one day I didn't a really blonde thing I lost a earing in your office and was on the floor trying to find it. I was under your desk when you walked in all you could see is a pair of legs and a fat arse hanging out. You came over to where I was and slightly smacked my arse. I bumped my head on my way out . I looked up at you on my knees holding my head you take my chine and lifted as gazing more up toward your sparkling eyes then your cheeky smile. I so newbies I blurted out if you going to smack me you could have put me over your knee. You chuckled lifted me up and sat me on the table. Gently removing my hair from my face you gently lent over and kissed me on the lips . You slid your hands down to my collar bone gently teasing me with your fingers send bump down my spine. At this point you already had my legs slightly open with you extremely hotly close to me. I could feel the heat of your body you placed your hands down to my hips pushing yourself closer to the task all I could feel this large bulge making me thump feeling iv never had before    Your slide your hand up my  skirt lifting me up a little to take of my string nickers sliding them down my legs place your hand in between my thighs slowerly teasing me as you place your hand near and near to my virginal just teasing me anoth to relize am pounding more then I was before. You kissing me on the lips pulling my chest into yours as your teasing me with your fingers I undo your trousers pants and slip my hand into your pants pulling your penis out to allow myself to strive it and massage it with my finger tips then  you slip your hand into my blouse pulling it from over my head showing my bare body with my breast showing frew my bra. You slip my bra down showing my shoulders  you kissing me on the neck while I'm given you a slow hand job rubbing you hard and deep   you pull me closer slipping your self into me thrusting me had against the table iv already taken your shirt of moving my hands up your chest rubbing you all over the way your continue thrusting me I have to stop myself from screaming as your turning me on so much you have your hands on my arse to control how you like it your have me all hot and bothered . This last half a hour then there a nose at the door I pop under the table
as you straight yourself up before your boss came in. You still had your zip undone as your sat down you near the table talking to tour boss I slioed out your cock and started to slowerly suck on it. You gave me a cheeky wink and continue talking to your boss  with  strated face  deeper I sucked the harder you pulled my head into your smock your boss said you look a little red you said it bit warm in the office . He went after a while you looked down at me with a cheeky smile.  You sId me have 20 mint left you brought me up to the desk lent me  and fucked me from behind crust my boobs kissing my neck with  me trying so hard to be quite  you come so hard 

• 1 month later...