Threesomes?

• 2 months later...
Posted
Set rules up front so everyone know what the limits are
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I just want to find a girl who likes to be shared mfm or mfmm+ wise. Why's that so hard
Posted
Yes main rules your partner gets the most attention and never go the third parties for sex without permission from your partner
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hi all and I have a question if I may? So is a single male, who is looking to have a threesome experience with a MF bi-couple considered to be a unicorn? If so I am oneā€¦just so you know. Cheers xx
Posted
17 minutes ago, teasegeez69 said:

Hi all and I have a question if I may? So is a single male, who is looking to have a threesome experience with a MF bi-couple considered to be a unicorn? If so I am oneā€¦just so you know. Cheers xx

no

a unicorn is a bisexual F sought by a MF coupleĀ 
There isn't really so much a name for a M equivalent, even if some have thought of some - because the F is generally sought after and rare.Ā  The M, slightly more common.Ā 

Posted
26 minutes ago, teasegeez69 said:

No he's not - single females looking to join a couple are called unicorns because they are rare beasts, single men looking to join a couple are two a penny and therefore not considered rare enough to be a unicorn, even though appropriately they all do have the horn šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Posted
And before anyone jumps on me in no way was my above post inferring that single females looking to join a couple are "beasts" šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Posted
Iā€™m a beastā€¦ lol and you would be sorry to assume otherwise now sit in my face and give me the D!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I Love to have a Threesome with a Couple or Two Female's!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Never had one myself buh always wanted to wit two females to be honest