WOMEN WHO WANT WOMEN........ men thinking they can "give you better"

Je****

Posted

Men on here have badly objectified me, been sleazy or tried to assume that due to the nature of this site I'm "game".

Due to this I've said "fuck it" to men (sorry, I know there are good ones on here), but the ones coming near me are a joke. I've never used the 'no thanks' and 'block' button more in my life than I have over the last few months. 

So I have decided to reignite my search for a woman.

Over the last couple of days especially, I have had one man in particular hounding me. Said my profile was 'right up his street' so I thought, ok let's see what this is about. Immediately he started to call me 'master' and asked me to 'stretch his asshole' so I replied, "I'm sorry do you have a vagina?"

He told me he had "a penis and asshole" (women have an asshole too but ok). So I told him I wanted a lady. He told me my profile mentioned 'pegging' so that obviously means I am going to do that to him! I told him no, it doesn't work like that, and that my profile wasn't tailored to him. Asked him to stop calling me 'master' as I am not a master nor am I a man. He asked me what can be done to change my mind, I asked him to grow a vagina. As you do..

He apologised and all was okay for ten minutes until he came back with "don't I want my asshole licked and feet licked". I told him 'if I want my ass worshipped I can ask my already existing partner to do that, and he must have selective reading as I am not into feet as stated on my profile'.

He did not reply and I thought great, he's got the hint. Well no.... He has replied back to insult me, telling me I am not gods gift and I need to "fix myself". Sadly this is what I logged in today to be greeted with.

WHY??? Because I am wanting a woman? Because I don't want his cock and asshole? What is broken about me? I have a personal preference and I have choice on what I want to do with MY life. 

This is what women who want to find women are putting up with!

Another 2 men approached me days ago calling me 'baby girl' and 'princess'. I do not even like my own partner calling me these things, never mind a stanger. I informed them I do not wish to be called those names, one threw a huff and insulted me, the other apologised and was kind and left it at that. 

As I have been writing this another 2 men have also approached, one being polite but again is a man so I have no interest (he obviously did not read my profile). The second man however, did read my profile and told me "I know you are looking for a woman, but I thought I would try anyway". 

What the actual hell is wrong with some of these men?

My profile states interested in "women, NB and trans". It says in the description I do not want a man due to the behaviour I have been faced with here and I only wish for females (with the exception of femme men) to contact me. Yet here we are. All just cis men trying to "change my mind" or insult me because I do not want their cocks.

After browsing a lot of women's profiles lately, I have seen mostly the same men all over them. Whether they are in a dynamic and looking for a lady to join, or literally a lesbian looking for only women, these men are continuously harrassing them. It is not fair and new people especially do not know how to adjust settings and filters to disable men from commenting or messaging them. I do have some filters in place but I have a lot of great male friends who often reach out so I won't faff with my filters over and over. 

Why can't these men just respect some women want another woman? Why do they result to insulting and degrading when a woman tells them he isn't what she wants?

Hell, a man who had my profile spammed not long ago was on a nice ladies profile and I mentioned he did the same to me, a bit of a pest. This man went out of this way to screenshot my profile, post it on his own and began calling me a fake, desperate scammer who was stalking HIM! (The wonderful mods helped with this as did friends as they know I am real and that this man was infact very sad resorting to what he did when rejected).

Another man pm'd me some disgusting sex story, all in his favour with me as his whore/slut submissive and when I very quickly told him his story wasn't welcome, was unconsented and disturbing, he tried to blame it as a joke about covid? Fuck knows...

But I have blocked all of these people now, which is very sad that I have had to do at all, simply because they won't respect my gender choices.

I could not believe my eyes and honestly all these instances from men since I have said I want a woman, has only got worse, further kicking any doubt in my mind that I want another guy in my life. If this is what is available and happening, I don't want to be near another man for as long as I live. (besides the one I have ofc). 

I honestly feel so much pity for lesbian women or those on the search for a lady to join, I can imagine the *** you are getting and the unwanted, disgusting smut they think will win you over. I for one commend any woman who puts up with it and carries on, because if I was new on here and this was occuring, I'd have left this site VERY fucking fast. 

Stick at it here. Women are on here, wanting to connect. Not all men are like this. I have some wonderful male friends I value and hold very dear. They are the good ones being tarnished by idiots with stupid egos. Please don't let it take over!

Posted
Understandable.A lot of the comments on here from men give me the creeps too!
Posted
1 minute ago, talbo said:

Understandable.A lot of the comments on here from men give me the creeps too!

These are just pm's or experiences I have had this week! This is not extending to anything before that and this is only wednesday!! Honestly it is shocking but being told to 'fix myself' because I want a woman, is just so fucking low. I honestly feel so sad today because of how some men are behaving. Mostly due to the fact that I know NOTHING can be done to prevent them continuing. :(

Posted

How awful! So sorry to hear this Jennifer ¬¬ I wonder if the site could put a flag icon on it.That way we could all put a flag on a person who upsets or plain annoys or disgracefully insults someone,and once it gets to say 10,that person is thrown off the site.Something needs to be done,because I don't want to see or hear anyone getting hassled when they have no interest in that person.

Posted
3 minutes ago, talbo said:

How awful! So sorry to hear this Jennifer ¬¬ I wonder if the site could put a flag icon on it.That way we could all put a flag on a person who upsets or plain annoys or disgracefully insults someone,and once it gets to say 10,that person is thrown off the site.Something needs to be done,because I don't want to see or hear anyone getting hassled when they have no interest in that person.

That's a good idea. Maybe some kind of a flag on those pming (with visible proof of said upset) so something can be done. 

In all I am not upset about those who don't read and approach, as much as it is annoying so to speak, they are polite when I say sorry I am wanting a lady, it's those who get abusive when they realise I won't bend for them. That's my frustration

Posted
I hear that!
I’ve found most have been responsible and genuinely walk away. However the ones who sting are the ones who kick off because we clearly have issues! We have a problem! We need to get over ourselves!
Well yes we do have a problem, the total asshole whose imposing on our space.
What makes it worse is so you decide to see whose about, flick through the randomly selected profiles set by fet delete most of them however because they showed up on your feed you must have taken a look, must have meant you liked them
And must mean you’re thinking about them! Honestly, they really are that sad. So I say just block me. Then you will never pop up on my feed ever again. Simple. Until the freaks unblock just to see if you miss them. 🤮
We are all adults, or supposed to be. Please, NO MEANS NO.
Posted
I'm sorry to hear your getting so much shit , I'm guessing your not the only one and your right it will properly continue but please don't let it drive you away we would all miss you 😉 stay strong my friend xx
Posted

Bang on Aimil.Some men  really are  that sad.Seems that some men just don't get or for some of them so stupid to understand NO means  NO.

Posted
Just now, Tazzaby said:

I'm sorry to hear your getting so much shit , I'm guessing your not the only one and your right it will properly continue but please don't let it drive you away we would all miss you 😉 stay strong my friend xx

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Not a hope in hell I will let ego bruised idiots push me away. I want a woman to connect with. That's the end of it. I am not something to "try" or "fix". It's people with that mentality that are the issue. I honestly jave had y search for the last week or so, I cannot imagine how women joining here with these preferences get treated. Any woman I've had the pleasure to talk to in any manner, have all commented on the men who are approaching them despite their sexuality. It's sad but very very eye opening.

Posted
2 minutes ago, talbo said:

Bang on Aimil.Some men  really are  that sad.Seems that some men just don't get or for some of them so stupid to understand NO means  NO.

For me it's not even the issue of no means no... Its even "trying" me in the first place. Thos who do read my profile see ahh shes looking for a woman... awk well il try anyway. Why waste time, theirs and mine? I don't understand why they see someone is gay or curious etc and decide to go for it anyway...

Posted

Twisted egos maybe Jennifer? It makes no sense to me either.

Posted
Jen I know how you feel why I stick too my motorbikes just remember opinions and views are like arseholes everyone has one be true too yourself jen and to feck with the rest
Posted

I feel ya Hun!!!!! The amount of messages I get daily asking me to be their Domme or calling me kitten!!!! I'm like...one if you actually read my profile you'd see I state I'm a submissive and I'm in a relationship already and two do not call me pet names as it's not something you do within the first message and Its something that only my Sir gets to call me thank you very much 🙄 I also get the ones that come back and say, oh your profile is too long to read I got bored 😂 I mean!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ then that's when the no thanks button comes in lol. 

If it's just a woman that your looking for Jen, why not just filter your messages so only females come through that's what I did in the beginning when I was fed up of all the thirty boys coming through my inbox. I set it so only women could message me and it helped for a while but being a meet and greet volunteer I now have to have no filters on my pms 🙄 but as soon as I get a dick head through I either no thanks and don't even give them time of day or if I'm in one of those moods I'll play with them for a little bit and then block them lol.

P.s.......as you know if I was single, gurl I'd be all over you 😬😍😏🤤

Posted
14 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

I feel ya Hun!!!!! The amount of messages I get daily asking me to be their Domme or calling me kitten!!!! I'm like...one if you actually read my profile you'd see I state I'm a submissive and I'm in a relationship already and two do not call me pet names as it's not something you do within the first message and Its something that only my Sir gets to call me thank you very much 🙄 I also get the ones that come back and say, oh your profile is too long to read I got bored 😂 I mean!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ then that's when the no thanks button comes in lol. 

If it's just a woman that your looking for Jen, why not just filter your messages so only females come through that's what I did in the beginning when I was fed up of all the thirty boys coming through my inbox. I set it so only women could message me and it helped for a while but being a meet and greet volunteer I now have to have no filters on my pms 🙄 but as soon as I get a dick head through I either no thanks and don't even give them time of day or if I'm in one of those moods I'll play with them for a little bit and then block them lol.

P.s.......as you know if I was single, gurl I'd be all over you 😬😍😏🤤

I dont have my message filters set to block males as i said due to having a lot of wonderful male friends who message now or then.. some who havent before. So i dont want to faff about with it tbh  

But my god its not hard to read. Ive had the "its too long i got bored" messages and im kinda like... so you got bored of what i had to say in profile so you messaged me to what........? Lol 

Pointless. 

I dont mind when a genuine male approaches me as i said also i have an exception for femme men and crossdressers. But none of these people have been into that so i dont know why they bother if kinks dont match. Instead they just ask me stretch their asshole... 

Heres a tip.. find a traffic come and sit on that... cus thatll be more promising than trying with me right now. Lol 

Honestly.. i can see so many new females put off this site due to the behaviour. Im glad ive been around a while and know there are genuinely nice guys on here also.. unfortunately they are all friends 🤣🤣 

But yeh. 

Single or not.. ;) im sure your sir will let me steal a kiss some day.. if not all of you 🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀

You're lovely.. thanks for your comment 

Posted
Why give the idiots 10 chances to upset an innocent person? A dog that bites once, gets put down! No questions asked. No second chance in case it does it again. Apply the same logic here. Like driving without insurance and licence, you get caught once and banned from driving for 12 months. On social media, it appears to be a free for all, and it's always open season, to do what you like, write what you like and use as much vitriolic, misogynistic *** as you can get away with. Surely, in the age of artificial intelligence and algorithms, it's not beyond the ingenuity of site designers to make such software pick up on, and take appropriate action to remove such language, and the writer from membership of such sites.
If you wouldn't say something to someone, as you stood in front of them, then writing it isn't the cop out. They're quite likely to be keyboard warriors, hiding behind the screen of anonimity and when they don't get a rise out of you, they go on to upset someone else. At school, they'd be called bullies, but there, in person, they can be identified, caught and dealt with. Now, though, they're protected by not being recognised. Ignore the pathetic excuses to try and goad you into a response. Report and block. Hold your head up high. Seek that which only you know that you enjoy.
Like any other situation in life, it's the minority of idiots who take up 99% of people's attention. The majority, who behave themselves, don't get a look in. So you get attention for misbehaving. Strange World, isn't it?
Posted
Why give the idiots 10 chances to upset an innocent person? A dog that bites once, gets put down! No questions asked. No second chance in case it does it again. Apply the same logic here. Like driving without insurance and licence, you get caught once and banned from driving for 12 months. On social media, it appears to be a free for all, and it's always open season, to do what you like, write what you like and use as much vitriolic, misogynistic *** as you can get away with. Surely, in the age of artificial intelligence and algorithms, it's not beyond the ingenuity of site designers to make such software pick up on, and take appropriate action to remove such language, and the writer from membership of such sites.
If you wouldn't say something to someone, as you stood in front of them, then writing it isn't the cop out. They're quite likely to be keyboard warriors, hiding behind the screen of anonimity and when they don't get a rise out of you, they go on to upset someone else. At school, they'd be called bullies, but there, in person, they can be identified, caught and dealt with. Now, though, they're protected by not being recognised. Ignore the pathetic excuses to try and goad you into a response. Report and block. Hold your head up high. Seek that which only you know that you enjoy.
Like any other situation in life, it's the minority of idiots who take up 99% of people's attention. The majority, who behave themselves, don't get a look in. So you get attention for misbehaving. Strange World, isn't it?
Posted
Posted
I know how you feel, the amount of dick pics/ videos or rude and degrading shit that guys have said to me both before and after rejecting them is terrible. The amount of guys who have insulted me and the either ghost or block me just because I wouldn’t reciprocate their unwanted advances.
Posted
Message filters are your friend! Stick it on "don't allow men to message" I know you shouldn't have to be their are some stupid "men" here....unfortunately who struggle reading and understanding.
Posted
Just now, Mr-Brown said:

Message filters are your friend! Stick it on "don't allow men to message" I know you shouldn't have to be their are some stupid "men" here....unfortunately who struggle reading and understanding.

But i wish to connect with femme males / crossdressers.

Why should i shun them out and miss soemthing potentially... due to these assholes. 

The male gender isnt the issue. 

Its individuals who either cant / wont read...

Or see that i want a woman!!!!!!! And think they can try anyway cus they can "fix me". 

I am particular. i know what i want and i wont settle. 

I welcome femme men who match my listed preferences.. and ladies. 

The rest think cus i want a lady or vagina for lack of better term... see that as a challenge to change my mind. 

Baffles me

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:

Why should i shun them out and miss soemthing potentially... due to these assholes. 

Or see that i want a woman!!!!!!! And think they can try anyway cus they can "fix me". 

The rest think cus i want a lady or vagina for lack of better term... see that as a challenge to change my mind. 

Baffles me

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:

This page is hiccuping / malfunctioning 🤣🤣

Cant get rid of this quote tag sorry

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Baffles me

Plain and simple is men are quite simple lol. It's a shame they can't read and move on. I mean there's plenty of people here to talk too. I don't understand why they think they can. "fix" you.....I don't blame you for going for women. If I was a woman I'd stay away from men 🤷🏽‍♂️😬

Edited by Mr-Brown
Posted
1 minute ago, JenniferTP said:

This page is hiccuping / malfunctioning 🤣🤣

Cant get rid of this quote tag sorry

Setting my notifications off like crazy 😫🤣

Posted
1 minute ago, Mr-Brown said:

Plain and simple is men are quite simple lol. It's a shame they can't read and move on. I mean there's plenty of people here to talk too. I don't understand why they think they can. "fix" you.....I don't blame you for going for women. If I was a women I'd stay away from men 🤷🏽‍♂️😬

Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣

Dont get me wrong i love men. I love the one i have also.

But other men are pushing me beyond repulsion.

My biggest turn off is sleaze and ignorance. And the more its happening the more im becoming opposed to my search cus its always the same shit.

I adore women and thankfully despite not yet connecting with one... they have been respectful and considerate. 

I hope one or two rare sightings of a genuine male preferably in stockings with brown eyes can show me some hope so i may feast upon cock again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣