Lovense

Quietonehere

Posted
Who has experiences with these? I recently received a Diamo and have enjoyed wearing it out in public while running errands etc. I'm eyeing a edge 2 and a max 2 eventually as well! What are your thoughts and experiences? The remote control feature seems interesting as well but don't know anyone that has any. Any input greatly appreciated
Posted
I have a couple of lovense toys and I think they're great :) worth a go 😊
Posted
I controlled one, my ex girlfriend was using, while we were shopping, it was a great experience
Posted
I’ve got a lush, and my Dom can control it from his phone miles away from me
Posted
I have seven. The Lovense brand is the best for maintaining connection but it's still not perfect. Good for public play but you can also use them for bedroom sessions (whether your partner is with you or controlling from far away) or just by yourself. Hands free self play is fun sometimes lol
Posted
I have a max2 that pairs up with the Nora and you can create your own patterns, control remotely or even sync the two together and I used them in Wyoming with my ex sub in Scotland. Can also do audios and video clips on the app. Do have the lush 2 and 3 for public use. The 2 is amazing and the 3 I haven’t used yet but can set up to pulse with music
Posted
I have the Lush and I love it!! Mostly I use it for solo play. I wish I could meet people who understand the teledildonics.
Posted
Owner of a large Hush here. FANTASTIC plaything, that plug. Custom patterns, long-distance control... It has everything. Battery life is excellent. I love to use its' "noise detection" mode when unpacking... Nothing like "accidentally" dropping a stack of pants and getting railed in the butt for it.
Posted
I have the lush & domi, and the guy I play with loves taking control when he’s away, just ordered the gush for him so hoping to be able to help him along from long distance too
Posted
We are very impressed with the Lush range, we had some issues with tearing silicone around the recharge port. No reflection on Lovesense we just recharge them a lot! 😁
Their customer service was great both times, sent off a photo and they sent a brand new Lush.
One of the the many reasons I would not hesitate to recommend them.
The Lush 3 is has a tighter fit to the g spot and a much extended battery life, even I have not been able to flatten it yet 😉
Posted
@Silverfox: they have a website for direct purchase, and good sex shops stock them.

Got my Lovense Hush Large from a kink store near me. You find them in urban areas.
Posted
@Silverfox1963 should be able to Google Lovense pairing toys and search about. They give great descriptions and any questions on most of their toys I could give my critique.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I had control over the one my former sub has. Controlling hers, over my phone, with either the web app, or Bluetooth was great fun, for the both of us. I only used it outdoors a couple of times, but mostly within the privacy of our our apartments.
Posted
These sound fantastic I shell be looking into them. I'm guessing there butt plugs or mini vibes your ither half controls
Posted
@Vic1077 as you can see on their store page, they have a wide range on stock. For all needs😋
Posted
I've just noticed, the Fet system took out the weblink, I added. But Google is your bestie, to find the lovesense pages, on your own.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I have the Max 2, it’s a great toy but only if you plan to use the Bluetooth features to let others control your toy either on cam or remotely via a partner or if you want to use it for VR.

However if you are just looking for the best bang for your buck id actually say a decent fleshlight provides a much more satisfying experience overall