Who’s obsessed with feet?

LickMyFeetx

Posted

Tell me why you are obsessed with feet? 👀:wdrop:

Posted
Because they look so beautiful and taste so yummy and delicious even more so after a long busy day ❤️
Northern-2448
Posted
Because they are amazing beautiful and smell nice and need some love and attention.
Posted
I simply just find them women's attractive! Must be clean though!!!!
Posted
Because there sexy ***ted and manicured nothing sexier and I imagine they taste delicious
Posted
I guess each foot having over 7,000 nerve endings from all parts of the body has something to do with it. Naturally, it goes much further & deeper than that alone.
Posted
I love the way a woman's foot looks naturally without being overly pedicured. The toes , the arches, soles and heels all make me feel turned on. When they getva nice musky aroma. I die for it, haha. I just wanna bury my nose between each toe and breath it in for hours. Then lick away, between each toe and the rest of each foot while massaging them. The scent is what seems to be my kryptonite tho. I can't help it. Even if I wanted to. I love feet!!
  • 1 month later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

Feet are often softer than hands and I think a woman who takes good care of her feet is just ultimately attractive. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

They're beautiful sexy soft and they look really good covered in cum

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 12/2/2021 at 9:11 PM, Quietonehere said:

I simply just find them women's attractive! Must be clean though!!!!

My sentiments exactly!

• 1 month later...
Posted

The answer to that question is me, I always have and I hope I always do. I love loving feet

Posted

If woman has a sexy pair of feet she will enjoy all her life if she finds a proper foot fetish guy. Why? It's just like that. Man is born with it

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

When i lick the feeth of my Mistress i feel safe and comfortable. Its my place were i belong. Every day morning and evening i kiss and lick het feeth

Posted

I’ve looked into the Science of foot fetishes. It’s fascinating. I tried to dabble in selling images but there are too many scammers so I gave up lol I even ***ted them cherry red with my Chanel nail polish but I guess it wasn’t meant to be to make *** selling feet pics 😂 I know a lot of ppl who have foot fetishes.