Who’s obsessed with feet?

LickMyFeetx

Posted
1 hour ago, MeMeow said:

I’ve looked into the Science of foot fetishes. It’s fascinating. I tried to dabble in selling images but there are too many scammers so I gave up lol I even ***ted them cherry red with my Chanel nail polish but I guess it wasn’t meant to be to make *** selling feet pics 😂 I know a lot of ppl who have foot fetishes. 

very few people actually make *** selling feet pictures and one of the problems is they don't understand the mind of the buyer.

buyers generally don't want pics from an unknown person or someone who slides into their DMs with a pretence to sell pics - they generally do with a person they have an otherwise interest in

add in, with it being so easy to point a phone down - it's something flooded with people doing the same - the supply outweighs (and overestimates) the demand - despite foot fetish still being one of the most popular fetishes (and biggest selling categories on clip sites) 

Posted
9 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

very few people actually make *** selling feet pictures and one of the problems is they don't understand the mind of the buyer.

buyers generally don't want pics from an unknown person or someone who slides into their DMs with a pretence to sell pics - they generally do with a person they have an otherwise interest in

add in, with it being so easy to point a phone down - it's something flooded with people doing the same - the supply outweighs (and overestimates) the demand - despite foot fetish still being one of the most popular fetishes (and biggest selling categories on clip sites) 

No I talk to the and ask them what they want. Some even want terror name worn in my feet. They flake out last min.

Posted
I treat it as a friendship then business transaction if that makes sense
Posted

The look of bare feet , the feel of them on my body ! Lick womens feet , suck the toes mmmm

Posted
In case you didn’t know the way the Brain is Mapped out it’s based on different sensory‘s. The sensory for feet and genitalia are the closest together. So most often the wires got crossed making a foot fetish a common fetish. I actually looked into it because I was curious.
Posted
1 hour ago, MeMeow said:

In case you didn’t know the way the Brain is Mapped out it’s based on different sensory‘s. The sensory for feet and genitalia are the closest together. So most often the wires got crossed making a foot fetish a common fetish. I actually looked into it because I was curious.

that is true for the receiver (and also not true for everyone - hence why some people really enjoy someone doing foot worship to them, more than others, especially if it's with someone who knows what they're doing)

but is not so true for the person giving

Posted
Think it's different foe everyone slightly.....I can not worship ANY foot for me it has to have a certain look
Posted
17 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

that is true for the receiver (and also not true for everyone - hence why some people really enjoy someone doing foot worship to them, more than others, especially if it's with someone who knows what they're doing)

but is not so true for the person giving

I was referring to the person with the Fetish not the receiver. Some ppl just love the feeling of foot rubs and affection. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Again I was talking about the person with the Fetish.

Posted
I am too. It's more about the look and I want a pretty pair to step on my cock
Posted
4 hours ago, MeMeow said:

I was referring to the person with the Fetish not the receiver. Some ppl just love the feeling of foot rubs and affection. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Again I was talking about the person with the Fetish.

so the nerves which links feet and genitalia - that is the person being worshipped who will get the arousal experience from that perspective.

it's why there are some women who really enjoy their feet worshipped, and not just in rubs/affection kinda way (and there's at least a few women I know who are selective with who they will have at their feet because of this  - and some who are really happy for *almost* anyone at their feet)

For the fetishist, the person doing the worship, rubs, etc. there's no real neural link 

Posted
The fetish isn’t only men it’s women Too
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’ll stop talking lol it Always turns into a battle of whose right and who’s wrong. I’m just stating what I know lol You may be right. I just go based on the scientific research I look up. I will will no longer be replying lol
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I am obsessed with woman's feet and wen they are feet posing 

• 7 months later...
Posted

I love the way they look. I'm a pleasing lover I love when the women get off and every girl who has let me suck her toes has loved it

Posted
I absolutely adore C. I have started my own Facebook page. It’s called kinky feet toes and heels. I have 400 followers in my group. It’s really cool I love you. You’re the awesomeness things here you around people just *** them. We should appreciate the foot more I like ***ting my toenails.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I miss the feel of them when they are in stockings against my skin! ❤️