I’ve been built up and broken
Down so many times
That all that’s left
Is emptiness
And a bunch of stupid rhymes

Maybe …… Just maybe

Love it hate it shoot it down if it moves you it’s served it’s purpose
Posted

Breakups are awful and in kink they feel much worse. I hope you will be okay. 

Posted
One never knows what tomorrow brings.......all can change in the blink of an eye. Never lose hope that the "one" is out there somewhere.
Posted
This more a reflection on the times when you consider it too much to try again. The moments when the comeback feels more than you can manage
It’s also factoring my condition into the equation
But we always come back it’s what we do
Posted
2 minutes ago, E-dUbBs said:
This more a reflection on the times when you consider it too much to try again. The moments when the comeback feels more than you can manage
It’s also factoring my condition into the equation
But we always come back it’s what we do

Yes so true

Posted
@strix it may seem like it’s not worth trying again but trust me take a deep breath and bear up and I take the strain
My friend as donny says (I’m paraphrasing a little lol ) tomorrow’s another day
Posted

E-dUbBs please do not give up. I was rejected by 3 women this week. What keeps me going is something i read on the internet about my name. It said "Everyone will be blessed to have you even as a friend". I know it hurts but you will get over it. I cooked for myself for the first time in a month yes a month. It felt soooo liberating!

Posted

@KinkyMeow don’t panic there’s Life in the not so old dog yet it
It Took a stern talking to from the mod father (who shall remain nameless) to make me remember I joined for the possibilities but I stayed for the people
I’m not past it while I have their friendship . IN my area of expertise they’d say it was name check time or shout outs (I DJ)
So … @lil-monster @Beau @Firewitch @Pervy_Paul @MrC @Liam52 @muffsparkles @BeardedSi @Charms @berry and the list continues
I forgot myself and began to doubt my validity because of my condition
I’m proud to say thinking of my fet fam made me realize I could never leave

Disclaimer
Just because you may not have been mentioned doesn’t mean you are or have been any less vital on the journey

Even those i have wronged and been wronged by have played a key part
To those I apologize and forgive

Keep it kinky

Posted

Always here my good freind any time you need me. You help me my turn to helpyou

Posted

Aw @E-dUbBs thank you......you've been there for me when I nearly gave up on kink and I'm happy that I could be there for you in tough times also. 💗 

Posted

I been there more time than I can count, don’t lose hope. What keeps me going it’s the love of this lifestyle and know there’s someone out there for me and maybe at this moment I’m not ready and that’s why I haven’t found the right one or maybe the other person I’m meant to be it’s not read or maybe neither of us are and when we are then we will find each other like it’s meant to be.  See as they didn’t deserve you and that’s why their time has ended with you, never see it that’s you that you that’s not good enough and start think are they good enough for me and if they were they would have stayed.  Hearing how your friends speak about you and reading yours comments, you’re an amazing Person don’t forget that. Anyone would be blessed to be with you 

Posted
1 hour ago, Amy4U said:

I been there more time than I can count, don’t lose hope. What keeps me going it’s the love of this lifestyle and know there’s someone out there for me and maybe at this moment I’m not ready and that’s why I haven’t found the right one or maybe the other person I’m meant to be it’s not read or maybe neither of us are and when we are then we will find each other like it’s meant to be.  See as they didn’t deserve you and that’s why their time has ended with you, never see it that’s you that you that’s not good enough and start think are they good enough for me and if they were they would have stayed.  Hearing how your friends speak about you and reading yours comments, you’re an amazing Person don’t forget that. Anyone would be blessed to be with you 

And I should have also add

I think we find the person we meant to be with, when it’s time for us. We go on like in stages in our life; things that we need to learn after we have learned from them then a new lesson will come and so forth. One of the mistakes that I think, we, humans do it’s that we compare our life with someone else and we need to understand that we are in different path/journey

• 11 months later...
Posted
I agree. It has its moments. There is most definitely someone out there for all of us. Sometimes we have to have both belief and patience. Times will test us and try us, however, connections are most definitely possible. Wish you well 💞
Posted
Maybe I take that back after another mind fuck 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Posted
18 hours ago, E-dUbBs said:
I'm confused
But never mind

@E-dUbBs’s don’t be confused at all. I made an optimistic comment on your topic. Saying there is definitely someone out there for all of us 💞

Then when I thought I was in the process of building something good with OP. As I believe my profile has always been very clear. The OP overnight did a u turn and decided he wasn’t looking for that after all (“apparently!”)

I’m letting of some steam 😩🤣 It was in no way a personal comment in relation to you sweet. I hope that makes sense. 🥰

Posted
That’s what I meant by another mind fuck sweet 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Was hinting at my own personal experience of late.
Posted
Got you sorry to hear that
Hope you're ok