1st time here.

Stone8

Posted

The concept of a site like this, sounds wonderful.  6 tall 210  attractive professional attractive professional male hunter that is amazingly active and mountain climbing and Beyond. Is this site real or have people had any experiences with bots.  This is my first this is my first post and first few minutes on this site and just by reading a few posts it seems as though people are way too perfect, which usually means that the complete site would be not real.  all I see is that everything is all I see is that everything is free at the moment, and I'm sure the cats will be right around the corner where I have to pay to read messages or such  right before getting right before getting a run around with Bots.  I come as a single, but I do have a wonderful girl that would like to play in multiple situations as well as long as I am there.  BDSM is  something that something that sounds so incredible to explore more seriously. I would like to explore many different directions of sexuality and Beyond. Whether it's finding one person to do this with, or a couple, that will be determined. I have nearly always been in total charge. If you would please drop me a line to give me a few for what you've scene of this site or other sites, that would definitely be some reassurance. S

PurpleArrow
Posted
Nah it's fine. You do have to prove yourself to not be a bot
Posted
I've had no problems with bots and just one user who was trying to lure me to a paid site. So yeah - people seem genuine. Too perfect? I think people like to put their best sides out online and this is one of the risks in general of the internet. But, I dunno. I think there's more drive to make this website a positive community. Of course, this all comes with no garauntees. I've not met anyone via this site, but then I also appreciate things take time. I am enjoying the community aspect.