Sweaty and smelly feet? Or extremely well kept feet?

WatchMe88

Posted

I just wanted to find out exactly what everyone wants to be honest!! Sweaty and smelly feet? Or extremely well kept feet? Do you have a sweaty fetish?

Doesn't matter whether it's female or male or trans feet!! I'm just really curious if people are madly in love with feet like myself! No matter the gender all that bothers me is the ability to worship them properly!! 

Posted

well, my least favourite is freshly cleaned feet. But, generally, yeah, a bit natural sweat especially after a busy day or under hot boots. sweaty fetish is best.  Whilst I'm curious to go for more extreme smelling - which, I may well do one day : some of the best involves pre-planning, so deliberately making efforts to get feet smelling.  So, to me that's almost inconveniencing someone for my fetish.

Posted

Clean feet are the best I don't get sweaty fetish

Posted
On 6/2/2018 at 2:58 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

well, my least favourite is freshly cleaned feet. But, generally, yeah, a bit natural sweat especially after a busy day or under hot boots.   Whilst I'm curious to go for more extreme smelling - which, I may well do one day : some of the best involves pre-planning, so deliberately making efforts to get feet smelling.  So, to me that's almost inconveniencing someone for my fetish.

I honestly couldn't of said it myself!! 😂😂 But at the same time I'll admit it aslong as I've got someone willing to let me worship their feet I'm not Gunna get fussy I'm just Gunna get down to work and show them why they need me in their life! Someone with sweaty fetish would be ace tho😂😂

Posted
14 hours ago, Ririon said:

I would rather keep mine well lol

Completely understandable if I'm honest with you! It's a matter of preference I think personally but if you truly love feet you won't argue about the details depending on your limits! 😂😂

• 1 month later...
Footsoldier80
Posted

For me, I only like very clean well kept feet with soft smooth skin and beautiful nails, preferably ***ted. Delicious! Not a sweaty fetish fan.

• 1 month later...
Posted

For a female foot doesn' matter for massaging.   For licking and sucking I hope clean but if the she dom feet are smelly and she says suck who am I to refuse her sweaty fetish feet?

Posted

I love feet but really find sweaty smelly feet that much more sexy. Love the smell and love the taste. Sweaty fetish yum 😍

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering if there are any women who enjoy having a man lick kiss and worship their feet.  I've always enjoyed giving foot massage.  Here in great Ontario.  Enjoy sucking on women's feet.  Am I alone

Edited by Shaggygrey
Spelling
Posted
On 8/29/2018 at 10:43 PM, Shaggygrey said:

For a female foot doesn' matter for massaging.   For licking and sucking I hope clean but if the she dom feet are smelly and she says suck who am I to refuse.

Want to lick the sweat of her feet.

Posted
On 8/30/2018 at 3:43 AM, Shaggygrey said:

For a female foot doesn' matter for massaging.   For licking and sucking I hope clean but if the she dom feet are smelly and she says suck who am I to refuse.

I will serve her feet however they are.sweaty fetish or now. If she doesn't shave her legs love to get friction burn as she rubs my face with them

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Extremely well kept feet, otherwise I'd be very worried about getting germs. I'm not exactly madly in love with feet but I like the way they look and that I could make someone feel really good from touching them. Not a sweaty fetish for me. 

Posted

I prefer well kept but it's up to her how she wants to keep her feet

Posted

I love feet but sweaty smelly feet are my favourite. Love sweaty fetish.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I absolutely love feet but really find sweaty smelly feet that much more sexy. Love the smell and love the taste 😍

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

im straight so im not super into guy feet. but as for the type of feet the idea of my partner working a long day sya at a cash register in some sneakers with no socks and she comes home and crams her sweaty smelly feet in my face and mouth is something i crave more than anything else. Definitely sweaty fetish.so yeah i also like them far from clean. not super into dirt and stuff not of the persons body but im not really gonna complain either. 

Posted

It varies from person to person whether they like sweaty, smelly feet or clean ones, but every kind of feet is fun as long as you actually like the person whose feet are being referenced here.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love feet with a sweaty fetish scent,

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I like women's feet soft and well kept. However, on a cute man I love sweaty and dirty feet. It's very erotic in a demeaning way to have a good-looking guy dominate other guys by forcing them to clean his feet with their tongues.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I prefer them natural. Filthy soles from being barefoot all day or a combination of barefoot with dirty soles and a few hours of walking around in some old leather flats to make them sweaty as well. Yes to sweaty fetish.

tarkealbalu
Posted

I love clean soft wrinkled chubby females soles

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

to be honest i like smelly feet and well kept feet at the same time. 

Posted

I love women's feet either well kept or smelly. But my favourite is when they have been in shoes especially flats all day bare foot and have become so sweaty and smelly. Love sweaty fetish. I would worship those and pamper them for hours 

• 1 month later...
FOOTFETISHGUY1961
Posted

a little scent, a little dirty. sweaty fetish mmm.

• 4 weeks later...
smallcockslovenia
Posted

Sweaty and smelly, sweaty fetish for me.