Sweaty and smelly feet? Or extremely well kept feet?

WatchMe88

Posted

I'm a bare footer so my feet tend not to be stinky but usually dirty.

Posted

I would prefer well kept pretty feet, m/f. Maybe a little smelly. Not totally a sweaty fetish fan.

Posted

I love clean pedicured feet, except when she wears heels or sandals out to bar etc when we get home i lick & suck her feet clean. Sweaty fetish fun!

Posted
5 hours ago, Fundecple said:

I love clean pedicured feet, except when she wears sandals out to beach etc when we get home i lick & suck her feet clean whnever they are pleasurable

• 4 weeks later...
Gingergreen
Posted

Probably both sweaty fetish and well kept 

Posted

I like the Idea of having sweaty and smelly feat that I lick so muck and keep it clean. Having a master or mistress who policy is it's your responsibility to keep my feet clean so if you don't want my feet dirty you better worship it and clean them. I wish I had a sweaty fetish owner. I still haven't found a owner yet but am keeping hopeful.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Had a nice dirty sweaty toes to suck clean and lick the soles clean very nice 

• 4 weeks later...
VintageGlamdoll
Posted

I like keeping mine clean, lol. But I know some of ya'll would want to get your hands on mine after dancing in heels... i'm easily bribed by foot rubs, lol. 

Posted
1 hour ago, VintageGlamdoll said:

But I know some of ya'll would want to get your hands on mine after dancing in heels... i'm easily bribed by foot rubs, lol. 

likely true

*checks location*

awwww

Posted
3 hours ago, VintageGlamdoll said:

I like keeping mine clean, lol. But I know some of ya'll would want to get your hands on mine after dancing in heels... i'm easily bribed by foot rubs, lol. 

Or no shoes at all... ;)

• 4 months later...