Happy New Year! What are you taking away from 2021?

Annalou

Posted
Too much negative moments...! Heavy healthy problems, again the isoliation into the date/love department over the holidays while i am what i am in Berlin 🇩🇪 💀
caterinapadrona
Posted

I wish you a happy new year.

May this year, the people present on this site realize their dream.

Caterina

Posted

Kinky Lessons learned in 2021
Hehe.. here we go
Breath play.. I knew this was a thing.. but actually doing it… and teasing it.. survey say.. Yes… please more. I enjoy my hands around a sexy throat
Sex in public- bowling alley, check…on top of a building on a roof, check… side of the road, check… on top of the truck, double check… etc and so on.
Un-tying knots.. make the knot easy to untie. Hehe.. sorry bout that.
***y noses happen.. have things on hand to assist. Also sorry about that. Oof.
Having someone crawl to me… oof. That’s sexy and f**king awesome.
Photography isn’t that difficult with a nude model. (Thought I would be more affected.. or is it effected)

Well that’s it for me.. many many other lessons learned, but those aren’t really kinky. Lol.
Enjoy!

Posted

Happy new year you beauts, no resolutions made im gonna carry on being me. Lol marmite you either love me or hate me and that’s fine. Hope 2022 brings you all health wealth love strength and happiness xx

Posted

Happy New Year, Lovelies 🍾🎈🎉

2021 was a wonderful year for me.  I met the most amazing man on Fet.  He has opened my eyes, mind, and heart to such beautiful feelings & experiences.  We will continue to make memories in 2022.

Sending love, happiness, and health to everyone ♥️

Posted

2021 was a tough year for us with our kink as we could not meet many people due to restrictions. We are looking forward to 2022 where we as a Dominant/Submissive couple hope to meet new like minded people on here and meet up and enjoy sharing our kink with each other.

Posted
So New Year, new me! House tidied, gym joined, personal trainer booked …. What are your New Years resolutions?
Posted
Don't hesitate to do things you like. Life is too short to procrastinate.
Posted

Bitter Sweet year for me. Full of beautiful memories and the terrible *** of loss. But I would not change anything. The challenges we face make us who we are, I'm thankful that I have a life to live, and I will continue to live it with its ups and downs! I'm alive and i feel it!! 2022......bring it!!!! 

Posted
I know I still love Dominant Women! Sorry, that’s just my thing!
Posted
I shouldn’t say I’m sorry! That’s just who I am!!
Posted
From 2021 found my soul mate who is also my perfect submissive and she is now very happy slave to me
Posted
Not to deal or engage with the emotionally immature narcissistically deranged “boys” on this site 🙄 I’m so over it guy’s 🤦🏼‍♀️💋 Bring on the real Dom’s and let’s get very, very kinky 😘
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I think 2021 gave many an opportunity to reflect on what’s important. To dine or have permission to reimagine what a fulfilling life is. No longer constrained by the 9-5 and other traditional guidelines. It’s been a catalyst to a renaissance of sorts.