Happy New Year! What are you taking away from 2021?

Annalou

Posted (edited)

Happy new year to everyone..! I hope 2022 is a much better year for all. 

was definitely a hard year full of even harder lessons. Loosing my husband, home and been stalked/harassed for months on end, dating a insecure unstable man that promised the world but never followed through.

I'm going into the new year with a hole new Outlook on life. I came to realise for years I have held onto people that wasn't good for me out of ***, I have relyed on others for far to long. It's a fresh start, I have made massive steps to be able to standing on my own two feet and not need another person in my life for the most simple of things we need in life for example a roof over my head. New home smaller more affordable and a simpler more slimline lifestyle will help towards a completely independent life. I have let go of toxic unstable people, if they couldn't help me through my most darkest of times then they won't be there for my rise. I have found my strength and let go of worry freeing the scared little girl I once was. 

I'm excited for all the changes of 2022 all positive steps to a stronger happier healthier woman, one that will be in a good place to then let the correct people enter my life, and who knows find my perfect kink lifetime partner one that will grow with me and enjoy the journey. One that will add to my life not take from it and I the same for him. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Correcting mistakes
Posted
Happy New year ! Wish all we Health, Love, Sex and peace 🌹🙌🎉
Posted
Happy new Yr too Anna...well this last two yrs have thought me to be more positive in everyone and myself. humbling to what I have and find bliss and joyful in places that seem dark and lonely. be more adventures in my lifestyle and confident.
Posted
Happy new year!!! That life is such a blessing and I often don’t take greater risks because of duty or ***. I want to unrobe myself from that and live even fuller!!!
Posted
With all the challenges that have faced us during 2021 I wish everyone in our thriving community a safe and prosperous 2022.

I hope you get all the pleasure you can handle in the coming year.... well maybe just a little more than that!

Stay kinky!
Posted
Happy new year to one and all, for me the take away from this year is life is to damn short, enjoy it and celebrate it in whatever form makes you happy!!
cautiousswitch
Posted

2021 kinky lessons learned - Don't put up with anyone else's BS.  I've seen a few comments in various venues about how if you aren't constantly exploring kink then you're "doing it wrong".  No.  I'm happy with my personal life despite everyone telling me I should change.  I can be perfectly happy with my kink life without having to add to it.

2022 plans - Slow down.  When I do practice kink it seems like I walk away with two or three scenarios I'd like to try next time.   The desire to practice exponential kink can become obsessive.  I've got to learn to shelve ideas and look at ways to combine them later rather than trying each idea separately.  If too much kink gets in the way of the rest of my life then I won't be able to afford kink.

Posted
May 2022 bring the kink and all kinksters in the harmony and my we be ridden of COVID and prejudice forever ... Happy New Year to all !!!!
Posted
Happy New Year for everyone! I Wish you all success and happiness.
Posted
7 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

2021 kinky lessons learned - Don't put up with anyone else's BS.  I've seen a few comments in various venues about how if you aren't constantly exploring kink then you're "doing it wrong".  No.  I'm happy with my personal life despite everyone telling me I should change.  I can be perfectly happy with my kink life without having to add to it.

2022 plans - Slow down.  When I do practice kink it seems like I walk away with two or three scenarios I'd like to try next time.   The desire to practice exponential kink can become obsessive.  I've got to learn to shelve ideas and look at ways to combine them later rather than trying each idea separately.  If too much kink gets in the way of the rest of my life then I won't be able to afford kink.

Well I'm definitely doing kink wrong I'm not constantly exploring kink.

In fact for 2 years master an I due to personal reasons put kink away.

Yes I stayed on here as I had made some amazing freinds. Some who I'm very close ro away from here. But master left but he's back now. Master new I was stillon here an I had his blessings to stay.

Posted

Happy new year. I hope all your dreams an wishes come  true

Posted
Good morning, happy New Year, best wishes for 2022. Have a good BDSM year everyone🔗🔗
Posted
Happy new year everyone. 2022 will be about accepting only the people in my life after giving them enough time to show themselves. My parents' marriage turns out to be a sham, and when i told this to my dom/partner who I had met around 1 year ago on this app, he just simply went into isolation. I live in a foreign country, and holiday season I was left alone. In this situation, i started reading some self help books and slowly recovering. Im learning to be capable of being by myself. There are lovely people on this platform, all so open minded and full of life and acceptance. Cheers to the new beginning